Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 10: Palau

B) That was a totaly shocking ending!

Click For Spoiler

318361[/snapback]

Sorry, I just saw this request just now. When I get back from Maryland remind me and I'll do a capture of that challenge and post it.

So far things have gone about how I'd expect them to, but that doesn't make the episodes any less fun to watch.

Here's my early prediction for the Final 4...

Click For Spoiler

It's hard to believe that there's only 2 episodes left in this season, then we have to wait all summer for S11.

So far the only surprise to me has been Stephanie getting voted out, I missed that episode because I was in Maryland and my TiVo recorded President Bush at 8 PM and didn't know to record Survivor at 9 PM. Otherwise things have gone about they way I've expected them to.

It looks to be a good final 2 episodes, this season has been one of the best in the past several seasons. In fact, as I think I've said before I believe this is the best season since Season 7.

The Final 2 that I'd like to see is:

Click For Spoiler

I was a bit surprised with last night's episode, I did think the end was classic though.

Click For Spoiler

Good stuff. The finale on Sunday should be good.

Well tonight's the finale, it just started a few minutes ago. Here's my prediction:

Click For Spoiler

Yeah, I'm pleased that I was correct because I thought the deserving person was the winner and that rarely happens in Survivor.

It was a really good finale, one of the best finalies so far.

Next season looks good I really like seasons that aren't on tropical islands. Some of my favorite seasons were "non-Island" seasons. Season 2 in Australia, Season 3 in Africa and Season 6 in the Amazon. Guatamala looks to be very interesting and I look forward to it.