Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

[S]Predictions

I'm not sure how it will end, but I think it would be kind of cool if it doesn't really end. Have season three set in the Expance. What do you think?

Click for Spoiler:

I know I read somewhere that the Xindi storyline was going arc over a large part of season 3

yes i read that too, but he also said a large part of, or all of season 3 will be in the expanse. we'll see. but i cant wait, i want my enterprise NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :martok:

I'm not sure how it will end, but I think it would be kind of cool if it doesn't really end.  Have season three set in the Expance.  What do you think?

You got your wish! We know season three (at least) begins in The Expanse. Gosh I hope that area turns out to be the coolest thing. I hope we see some Dragons in there.

I don't think they should have all eps of season 3 to be about the Xindi and the Expanse, simply because I don't think they can produce that many good stories.. Still, I think Enterprise will be chasing the Xindi in the Expanse the entire third season, just hope they pull it off (with the story writing)..

Can't wait!!

I don't think they should have all eps of season 3 to be about the Xindi and the Expanse, simply because I don't think they can produce that many good stories.. Still, I think Enterprise will be chasing the Xindi in the Expanse the entire third season, just hope they pull it off (with the story writing)..

Can't wait!!

I agree with you.

I can't wait for season 3 either!

Also see my posts about Archer's clock.