Sign in to follow this  
Tal

I.K.S Gorkon

I was just wondering if someone could help me, I have started to read the books I.K.S Gorkon and was just wondering how many there are, I have read the first one and have almost finished the 2nd one So i could do with getting the ansew soon.

Thanks for any help.

Tales of the Dominion War, "A Song Well Sung" (Robert Greenberger)

TNG #61: Diplomatic Implausibility (Keith R.A. Decandido)

#1: A Good Day to Die (Keith R.A. Decandido)

#2: Honor Bound (Keith R.A. Decandido)

#3: Enemy Territory (Spring 2005, Keith R.A. Decandido)

"A Song Well Sung" is a short story in an anthology; "Diplomatic Implausibility" is a TNG novel that introduces the crew of the Gorkon, and "Enemy Territory" isn't out yet.

More info at DeCandido.net.

Edited by Daniel Berry

Ok thanks for the help, Looks like im gonna have to wait a while untill i find out what happends which is a shame becasue they are good books.

Dan had it mostly right. "A Song Well Sung" is kind of a prequel to the Gorkon series, as it involves Klag's final mission as first officer of the Pagh during the Dominion War.

He also left out The Brave and the Bold Book 2, half of which is a team-up between the Enterprise-E and the Gorkon, and which takes place between Diplomatic Implausibility and A Good Day to Die.

Next year, we'll have Enemy Territory in March, and a short story featuring Klag in Tales from the Captain's Table in June.

Glad you're enjoying the series so far!

He also left out The Brave and the Bold Book 2, half of which is a team-up between the Enterprise-E and the Gorkon, and which takes place between Diplomatic Implausibility and A Good Day to Die.

*kicks self*

The books, by the way, are now available from BookTrek Store's "GKN" page.