Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

My go at Fiction

OK so I've had a go at poetry lets see whart happens if I try Fan Fictons?

Advocate.

Stardate 51002.9

Judge Advocate Generals Office

Starfleet Headquarters

San Francisco

Earth

"Enter!"

Commander William J Ambrose entered the office of Rear Admiral Tracer, He moved to the large desk and stood smartly to attention.

"At ease Commander" Tracers harsh lines softened a bit, then he smiled "Congratulations on the promotion Commander"

"Thank you sir." Ambrose said as he stood easy, he smiled, "but I'm sure you didn't call me here for that."

The Admirals face became Stern once more"Your right of course. We have a Problem, theres been a murder."

"Where?" a look of shock played across Wills face "who?"

"Captain Ricards of the Oxford,it was in space dock when it happened" Tracer leaned over his desk and handed Ambrose a PADD.

"This is your brief and all the information we have"

"Sir." Ambrose began to turn then stopped. He smiled"Sorry Sir, with your permission?"

"certainly Commander dismissed"

Ambrose turned on his heels and left the room.

Ok heres the next part then

(all previos parts will be in red)

Stardate 51002.9

Judge Advocate Generals Office

Starfleet Headquarters

San Francisco

Earth

08:00hrs

"Enter!"

Commander William J Ambrose entered the office of Rear Admiral Tracer, He moved to the large desk and stood smartly to attention.

"At ease Commander" Tracers harsh lines softened a bit, then he smiled "Congratulations on the promotion Commander"

"Thank you sir." Ambrose said as he stood easy, he smiled, "but I'm sure you didn't call me here for that."

The Admirals face became Stern once more"Your right of course. We have a Problem, theres been a murder."

"Where?" a look of shock played across Wills face "who?"

"Captain Ricards of the Oxford,it was in space dock when it happened" Tracer leaned over his desk and handed Ambrose a PADD.

"This is your brief and all the information we have"

"Sir." Ambrose began to turn then stopped. He smiled"Sorry Sir, with your permission?"

"certainly Commander dismissed"

Ambrose turned on his heels and left the room.

Turning right out of the Admirals office he started to read the information he had on what had happened on the Oxford.

The Oxford was a New Orleans class starship 72 officers 400 crew, she had just got back to space dock five day ago from an extended mission to the border of the Romulan neutral zone.

seventeen hours ago the captain was found dead in his quarters some sort of poison. The ships Medical officer has not found out how this was administered.

Turning the next corner Ambrose nearly walked into a young female Lieutenant, She side stepped him easily and he carried on walking as if he'd not even seen her.

She shrugged and carried on walking. As he was just about to turn the next corner he called over his shoulder.

"10:00hrs Lieutenant briefing room" and carried on round the corner.

10:00

Commander Ambrose stode into the briefing room, as he walked down the aisl he glanced at the few officers who had come to the brief.

He took he place at the front of the room behind the lecturn and studied he staff more carefully. Lieutenant Moyers was a sat leggs crossed her soft green eyes stared at him ready to listen to what ever he was about to say.

Ensign Neil Grey Fresh from the academy look as though he would burst with excitement

"Ok I'll keep this short, the captain of the USS Oxford is dead, poisoned we don't yet know how."

"That's about all we have, your to meet me at the shuttle port in 1 hour."

He looked over to Moyers "Lieutenant you are to search the crime scene."

"Mr Grey" He turned his attention towards the Ensign "You are to Investigate the ships logs and computer records."

"I have the Crew. Any questions?"

Grey raised his hand

"Yes Ensign" said Ambrose.

"Sir how could this happen? I mean on a starship."

"That Ensign is what we are here to find out. Any thing else? In that case see you in one hour"

The two offices stood and left the room.

"This," Ambrose said to himself "is gonna be one hell of a first case"

He shook his head and followed his officers out of the room.

"I'd like permission to call in an acquaintance of mine on Hell's-Gate Station in the Likara Star System, whom infrequently associates with people calling themselves The Grey Pilgrims, sir."

The gentlemen shared a brief moment of mutual derision before the senior of the two, Admiral Tracer, carefully replied,

"Grey Pilgrims?"

"A tightknit nomadic tribe of diplomatic mediators that have existed since long before the Federation. Its unknown whether or not they've ever been aligned to any specific race or homeworld. Their wardrobe is what identifies them. They dress in grey monk-like robes & borrow rides from whomever is willing to let them earn a berth to their next destination."

Ambrose just stood there at a complete loss for any further ideas pertaining to what else he could do.

"I'm hoping you'll authorize me to show them pictures of the body & any analytical data & see if they've ever seen anything like this in their vast travels, sir."