Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

What,s it gonna be

Bush or Kerry  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Bush or Kerry

• Bush
    • Kerry

I am Dutch so i am not allowed to vote but i am curouis what all my amerikan friends wil vote

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

Well I'm Canadian so I can't vote.

Many support Kerry and even Bush. The logical choice seems to be Keery that he would win but for some reason I just have a gut feeling that Bush will somehow end up winning. I still want Kerry to win though.

Here's an example in the Canadian election this year:

A lot were against the Liberals. Many supported the Conservatives because the Liberals made a scandal earlier this year. It seemed that Conservatives would win, but in the end the Liberals pulled it off and won.

Edited by Cougar

Are you asking us who we want to win or who will win? These are different questions.

I predict Bush will win by the skin of his teeth. It may come down to another case where the answer is not known for some time but virtually every poll out there has Bush slightly ahead in the "battleground" states. The popular vote may go to Kerry but if it does it will not be by as much as people are predicting.

Based on the numbers, and the fact that this year we are *expecting* voting problems (and have already taken some measures to prevent these) I think a decision by the House of Representatives for the President and Senate for Vice President is more likely than another Supreme Court decision but we will see. We could even be looking at a Bush-Edwards administration.

One thing is for sure, things will get interesting tomorrow.

As for myself, my state is decidedly "blue" so it doesn't really matter how I vote for President. I'm much more concerned about other races and local issues.

Edited by lt_van_roy

Bush won... :rolleyes:

If I could vote, I would be the first person to cast Bush...