Sign in to follow this  
mj

When does Enterprise air in your local area?

When does Enterprise Season 4 first air in your local area?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. When does Enterprise Season 4 first air in your local area?

• 1) Friday night, as advertised by UPN
    • 2) Saturday night
    • 3) Sunday night
    • 4) We are now receiving season 3 of Enterprise
    • 5) Other -- give detail

In the Los Angeles area, we get the first airing on Friday night at 8:00pm, and the repeat airing on Sunday afternoon at 5:00pm, on UPN.

It is on Fridays at 8pm unless there is some kind of sports. I was really hoping that would end when they put it on fridays. It also is on saturday and sunday nights but I don't know when.

For anyone in the UK who is interested - Sky One do have the rights to air Season 4 but currently have no plans to air it in the immediate future due to scheduling commitments!!! Go figure! Am ever so slightly fuming.......

Enterprise, as well as all other UPN prime time airs AFTER FOX's prime time. So ENT would be on somewhere around 11pm. I do not remember what day, especially since by that time I am asleep...because of having to be at work very early the next morning.

For anyone in the UK who is interested - Sky One do have the rights to air Season 4 but currently have no plans to air it in the immediate future due to scheduling commitments!!! Go figure!  Am ever so slightly fuming.......

294261[/snapback]

Call, right a letter or send an email letting them know your unhappiness about this; it may make a difference if engough people do.