Sign in to follow this  
trekbabe

Trekbabe

Hi all

I live in a place called Bradford, in the north of England. ( Am i the only English person on this site.) I am 38 and married with 3 children. I used to watch TOS now and again in re runs but really became a fan with TNG. I tell everyone i love ST, and believe me i get a lot of stick for it but i don't care. My friends just don't understand, but luckily my brother and sister are as nuts about ST as i am. so I can "talk trek " to my hearts content with them.

My favourite series are TNG & DS9. I really didn't " get" Voyager, though i really liked some of the characters,and i am really enjoying Ent.

Hi all

I live in a place called Bradford, in the north of England. ( Am i the only English person on this site.) I am 38 and married with 3 children. I used to watch TOS now and again in re runs but really became a fan with TNG. I tell everyone i love ST, and believe me i get a lot of stick for it but i don't care. My friends just don't understand, but luckily my brother and sister are as nuts about ST as i am. so I can "talk trek " to my hearts content with them.

My favourite series are TNG & DS9. I really didn't " get" Voyager, though i really liked some of the characters,and i am really enjoying Ent.

We have a few members here from the UK, so you aren't alone at all. I know fir sure Bakula Bird is from England.

Sign in to follow this