Sign in to follow this  
emanon

Mind Trek DSR

I have actually written a book which is sort of related to Star Trek in a very round about way...

Mind Trek DSR

The title is a play on Star Trek : DS9...

In the book I make reference to the episodes of Star Trek that helped me to develop a theory I call Bio-Physical Microwormholes. These wormholes connect space-time together and exist in all matter. Or at least some matter. I really haven't a clue. The idea came about through a series of delusional episodes in which I felt like I was at the centre of the Universe and that Universe was trying to commute with me.

When you watch Star Trek this happens quite a lot in the story lines, so I thought nothing of it and instead used my understanding of physics, science and music to understand what was happening better.

Now I was probably out of my head, but the things I came up with are pretty cool none-the-less so even as science-fiction they hold water.

See what you think...

The music side of things is a bit more surreal and was created as a promotional platform for the book, but it has actually turned out to be more important than the book in terms of personal progression, since it has moved onto more commercial based songs.

Maybe one day they will become your favourite tunes, I don't know and I really don't care, but they are there if you want to listen.

PEACE.

That is right, the Universe talks to us through art and random events...look and you will see them quite clearly...