Anysuperman fans out there?

Do you like Smallville  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Smallville

• Yes
    • No
    • It's ok
    • Smallwhat?

I really like Smallville. I have been a superman fan for years and considering the Season Premier starts tomorrow, was just wondering if anyone else likes the show.

:superman:

That is the only good reason for moving ENT to Fridays is now I can watch both shows, I used to have to record one of them.

I love it! I can't wait for tomorrow. I want to know why all the stuff happened in the last episode!

I love it! I can't wait for tomorrow. I want to know why all the stuff happened in the last episode!

265308[/snapback]

I know, is Lex really dead. God I hope not. Poor Cloey :rolleyes: It almost seems like the show is going to end. There has been a debate as to who should play the next Superman in the movies. I think they should end this show and go into the movies, it has a huge fan base. :superman:

Yeah.

Click For Spoiler

WHY DID CHLOE BLOW UP?

IS LANA REALLY LEAVING?

WHY IS CLARK NAKED?

I like it but you can't compare it to anything else to do with Superman because it just doesn't fit.

ooo! i luv smallville. sooo great. my fav. characters are chloe and lex, 'cause they have the most personality. i think though that the fourth season episodes are getting lamer and lamer, though. the one last week was a total ripoff of Ayashi no Ceres (a story about a spirit posessing her ancestor and trying to get rid of the people that opposed her while trying to find an ancient, powerful artifact.) and Lana wasn't so good in it.

CHI

:elephant:

batman fan as well, but i like robin more

WOW, I can't believe I missed this thread!!!! :yahoo:

I love Superman. Superman is the greatest.

Smallville is awesome, it's my favourite show :yahoo:

Best characters IMO are Lex and Lionel Luthor :hug:

I had been worried that this new Superman movie they are making would suck with McG directing it, and his stupid ideas like Jimmy Olsen being gay and Beyonce as Lois Lane.

But now that Brian Singer is directing it, I'm much more hopeful that it will be great.

no, it isn't Beyonce as Lois Lane, it's Kate Bosworth

look it up on imdb.com. awesome site, tells everything about every movie ever made. and yea, i hope it doesn't suck, too, 'cause the guy they have playing Superman is not a very good actor.

CHI

Yeah, I just took a look at the IMDb.

Kevin Spacey is a terrific choice for Lex, but honestly I would have liked to see a movie based on Smallville using the same actors.

Personally, I don't think Bosworth is a good choice for Lois. I would have gone for Anne Hathaway instead.

Edited by The King