Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarletfire

Scarlets Logs

Okay, I am sitting here listening to music. Garth Brooks to be exact. It is a very sad song. Yes, this week was horrible. I had a lot of testing, and because of that I forgot to turn in an assinment. So naturally I got an F. I really hope that doesn't effect my grade.

But I do have good news. I am now currently on page 10 in the book I am writing. I am also writing short stories for contests. My teacher is my sponsor and says I have a good chance of winning. That made my F seem not so bad. My poems are becoming popular around my school. The teachers keep reading them in class.

I am also drawing at this point..... My math teacher says my current sketch could beat out any of his stick figures. That was really good to hear... since his stick figures look like blobs.

More to come.

I hope your entry in the short-story contest goes well. :sweatdrop: And that other things shall turn out better. :naughty:

post-812-1095305091.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I am writing again. I just currently fell down the stairs. It didn't hurt much, I have grown immune to that pain. I fall down the stairs everyday.

I went on a fanfiction hunt. I at least read 20 fanfics ranging on all sort of things. I even read a few j/c *barfs* but I had to, to help my writing skills. My sister is currently acting like a pshyco, she has my grandpa's cane and is dancing, singing the song that I am listening to.

I am happy now, 4 more days not counting today until the CSI season premere and I have almost enough money to buy another Star Trek box-set. I am buying them out of order... don't ask why. I tend to ignore the seasons with the worst episodes, but eventualy I will buy them.

NOOOOOO!!!! I've got writers block :naughty::sweatdrop:

Ahh yes I am still at my dads house. So the internet is avalible to me. Never thought the day could go this good. Any way I am on my fith piece of bubblegum in 30 min. And I am terribly hungry. There is no food in this house so I guess I will have to wait until I get home. When ever that is. I just finished reading "Echoes" For about the 20th time, and I still love it. I'm going to start reading the "Section 31" books but I have to get them first.

I just found out Voyager might come back to UPN where I live so I am happy. I hate shows when they are in sydication. Hmmmmm.... my family is unique. My sister is glued to the T.V. while I am glued to the computer. They is no way anyone can get me off of this thing. If they did I might pull a phaser on them. I finished my sketch last hour and I am now on page 11 in my book. And my friend said writing wasn't fun, boy was she wrong.

Now I must search aimlessly for food. :naughty:

My head hurts and I have a sore throat. I think I caught the cold. Oh well it will be over with soon. I added five more pages to my book and I finished my short story for the contest.

My first Basketball game is this Wensday I am excited and nervous all in one. On Tuesday I get my eyes checked so that should help with the migranes. today I ran into a tree, I'm alright but I think I dented the tree. Poor thing it was only a sapling. :(

Sorry to hear that you ran into the tree. Someday the tree will recover, but without metal scares. :( Good luck with your game. :(