Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Coming soon...

A new section for Trivia will be added soon. master q has suggested it and I think it would be fun to have, so look for it in the next day or 2.

Cool I think you should try to have a media library on here to allow people to come hear and watch the shows. It would be hard for you I'm sure. But there are plenty of people like me who would love to watch. IT might be the boost you needed. :)

I think people here will enjoy it. I also do trivia on another message board and its fun to do. I think we’ll probably have the same rules here as the other community.

When I ask questions the level of difficulty varies. I don’t always ask hard ones or easy ones. And I also don’t try to have it on one series or focus so then it would be open to larger range of people.

For a media library I hate to so that I don’t really support that idea. I think technically it would be difficult to do and would basically give the answer away. We are not really talking about really really hard questions that no one would no the answer too. Most of the question I ask are actually answerable and would not require something like this. (Well you might have to pop in a TNG DVD or DS9 . . . sometimes)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Cool I think you should try to have a media library on here to allow people to come hear and watch the shows. It would be hard for you I'm sure. But there are plenty of people like me who would love to watch. IT might be the boost you needed. :)

you would need a ton of hosting space. the episodes aren't small, and im sure the size of a forum increases quite quickly. but, to include one episode a week or something would be cool. or even just a featured video or audio clip for the week. but, another thing, that is an infringment of certain copyright laws. im sure paramount wouldnt be too happy. maybe with the 'expressed written consent'( :) ) you could get it.

and, yes, trivia will be great, master_q

How do u know if the answer is right or wrong from ur trivia.. u didn't send me a message back saying it was wrong or right?!?!?! how do i know if i got 5 points??

~Laur :blink: