Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lursa

Lursa's Personal Log

Stardate 091404,

Today being a Klingon, I am proud to be one of the very few to become a part of Starfleet. But on a side note, im trying to get use to dealing with humans and they dirty ritual known as dating. It is weird to me, dating meeting up with the oppisite sex and havingm what hu-mans call a good time. Now don't get me wrong we have fun but we do it with honor. To the death, lol all such good times my warrior days. The fight for blood, to die with an honorable death. :) Those days are behind me. I look forward to being in the Adaemy, and working wherever i am needed. But now a great friend of my rob, has asked me out to a dance with him. I told him that i would think about, and then how silly of me, I called him today and i say yes, but i dont know what to wear. Formal or informal, that is the question but what remains for sure is that i am going to show him a different side. I have a great poem that i've been working on, and that im looking forward to seeing him again. It has indeed be a long time for seeing him and i can't wait to have a great time to be with him. To have him in my arms, feeling his bodyheat around my Klingon, body oh no im becoming human. Then again, being around humans for so long sometimes you can pick up their emotions as they call it. But i am a warrior. Sometimes, they use to call me the "warrior princess". I went out where no women has gone before Klingon men know how to treat their women, and i hope that Rob will, (he always has). I hope to marry him, the Klingon way with honor and respect. Well i have to get going, the captain will not be happy if i dont get my homework done also i have to keep intune with my fighting skills lol.

I am Strong,

:) Lursa