Capt.Vash Returns!

I have seen multiple threads dealing with the possibility of a VOY movie,

I see the that 2 main issues are:

Time

&

A reason for the crew to Reunite.

and here I have written a Little story idea that addresses both Issues,

Voyager: The Movie.

the end of voyager took place at the end of the 24th century directly after the dominion war so...

The war is over... Voyager is home, but the federations resources, ships, and manpower are spread thin

this could be established by showwing different ships floating about, going into and coming out of warp

then we see the Federation president (Zife, *forgot first name*) sitting in his Paris office, and the we hear the Woosh noise indicating doors are opening...

admiral Owen Paris approaches the president and tell him all about how some planet in the Klingon Neutral zone has reported borg activity in the Final communique, no word since... the president says we need to get someone out there, on the double! Owens informs him that the closest ship is 3 weeks away at high warp, the president says something like " By that time the borg could have a full armada, a planet full of warriors against out one ship" Paris says: I have an idea...

Then we see Voyager in Space dock, without it's naccellesthe view shifts back to show that we were looking out a window,

Geordi la forge, promoted to Head of Expieremental Physics... is looking at a wall diagram of voyager with two newwer naccelles (think enterprise-E with a lumpy shape on the stern end)

he is talking Bellana Torres, (his assistant) about how with the new Slip stream Drive, they just might be able to get there in time... *time passes (insert lots of techno jargon here)*

As per the last episode of Voyager Chakotay is the captian, he galdly excepts the mission from Capt. Picard (he offers it to him, because I want him in the movie)

but says something like " but I'll need some of my old crew back"

Bellana and Seven return, because they both know Intrinsically how to operate the new engine design

tom paris returns, Because the new engines need an Ace Pilot,

Tuvok returns as a tactical cooridinator, to help fight the borg

and Janeway is called back by Chakotay, to serve as Honorary capt. seeing as she has a *picard style* anti-borg vengeance

Whadda Ya think?

Edited by Capt.Vash

Well, as I recall, the Borg were delt a serious blow in the series finale. So they couldn't do anything really.

First Reply:

The borg, could and in my movie would take over a small planet to gain resources, after we humans think in such three dimensional terms...

Second reply:

I like my script, now we need some major hollywood producer to snatch it up.

naff idea and dull script, voyager is dead, if there is a new star trek movie it'll based on Enterprise

289020[/snapback]

uhm... no it will not voyager or DS9 is up or maybe they'll mix the two

Well, as I recall, the Borg were delt a serious blow in the series finale.  So they couldn't do anything really.

261856[/snapback]

The Borg have already proved that to wreak some major havoc they only need 1 cube. And, now, a surprise attack, but a planet with minimal defenses would pose no problem.

Capt.Vash, that's a pretty good idea, but I honestly don't think they could make a movie out of Voyager. With all the other series, there were many problems to overcome, therefore potential movie plots. But with Voyager, they only have one constant problem... Getting home. And they did that. End of story. Unless, of course, they did a movie that links to the 2-part episode where they got stuck at the end of the 20th century (I don't remember the name of the episode), learning that their presence there disrupted something in the time-line which resulted change of the future.

Or maybe one of the races Voyager encountered decided to follow them in an invasion attempt. Remember the Kazon? They disappeared pretty quickly, but what if they had managed to steal some technology (either from Voyager or another race, or even both) that makes them a threat to the Federation.

Edited by wishfire

Good ideas, and I appreciate your comments, and while I realize voyager is more or less dead now, I can't let go of it, it's the trek that hooked me, and the trek that made me a trekky.

Good ideas, and I appreciate your comments, and while I realize voyager is more or less dead now, I can't let go of it, it's the trek that hooked me, and the trek that made me a trekky.

292036[/snapback]

I completely understand that. I first saw TOS (TNG wasn't out yet, but still), and ever since that fiorst episode, I was hooked. I'll never let TOS go. That's why I'll always say I'm a Trekkie, rather than Trkker.

i really like your idea, vash - janeway and her crew have more tactical and practical experience dealing with borg than the rest of starfleet combined, and seven knows more intrinsically than poor, poor picard - what about borg technology run rampant, without the biological aspect? - the machine components picking up the pieces (ha!) and sorta makin' something out of its selves, ya know? - i mean (AHEM), that is what paramount used to bring the 'dead' TOS back, n'est-ce pas? - a big ol' machine run amok...

Voyager is no more dead than kirk is ( :nono: ), and the day i see Enterprise as a movie (who's ratings are so bad they need a petition? hunh? hunh?!?) is the day i see donald duck in space dock... :waaaa:

as for any OTHER series making it to the big screen, may i remind all who had a cameo in the last ST movie installment? - wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with fan base, recognition factor, or relevance, hunh?

:idea: nice, one , vash - really nice B)

Edited by joeybear

yes!

fan mail on a post so old, I'm embarrased to read it!!!

but never the less, I appreciate the praise!

<_<