Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

okie i need more help for school

well this seems weird for school but it really is. does anyone know the nationality of 'daniel bedingfield'. its for a music assignment and i need to find the nationalities of all top 40 artists. :laugh:

well this seems weird for school but it really is. does anyone know the nationality of 'daniel bedingfield'. its for a music assignment and i need to find the nationalities of all top 40 artists. :laugh:

I entered his name inot the search engine of AOL, and I got a site devoted to him and.....

Bedingfield was born in New Zealand, raised by social worker parents in South East London, and began writing songs at the age of six. By age nine, he was rapping along with a boom box at school, and starting a group with younger sisters Nikola and Natasha (they would play at the counseling seminars their mother
...this is an excerpt of his bio on the page, I hope this is who you are looking for...

And here is the site...

Daniel Bedingfield

So that is who you were looking for? I am glad, since I had never heard his name before...and I didn't want to give you the worng info.