Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Jacqueline Lichtenberg Chat

StarTrekFans.net's

Trek-News-Talk

post-68-1092680626.jpg

Everyone at StarTrekFans.net wants to thank Ms. Lichtenberg for coming. It really was a fascinating chat. We all enjoyed it a lot. We hope to do it again. There was a lot of chat before and after the officially scheduled chat was commencing, and as a result, I added some of that into a modified transcript.

Transcript:

Click Here!

Jacqueline Lichtenberg, is the founder of the "Star Trek Welcommittee" and co-founder of "Sime~Gen Inc." She is featured in Trekkies 2, the award winning sequel to the acclaimed Trekkies docudrama. She's an expert in the realm of fandom, and an accomplished fantasy and sci-fi writer. She also is the author of "Star Trek Lives!"

Upcoming Guest Chats.....

We are going to have a terrific line-up of guest chats in the StarTrekFans.net Chat Room. I'm looking forward to all of them, and it a great honor to be welcoming all of these guests to StarTrekFans.net.

First off, I'm in contact with someone that is a reporter & radio personality. He's a great guy ---- his name is Steven Gregory. He is going to give us a report about The James Doohan Farewell Convention & Tribute, which he had the honor of attending. So to keep you ahead of the pact, we are going to talk to someone that was there. He will answer your questions about it in the chat room on this coming Saturday (9/4) at 4:00pmUS/Eastern.

John Cook, from Sev Trek will be a guest on September, 18th at 4:00pmUS/Eastern. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy Sev Trek. It has some of the best satire out there. And not so long ago, Sev Trek released a new DVD; "Sev Trek: Pus in Boots." However, I do not believe it is available in the U.S. yet, but it will be.

The last Sunday (9/26) of September, at 4:00pmUS/Eastern-Time, we will have an update chat with the Bring Back Kirk campaign. There is a lot of new news about the possibility of Kirk making a comeback on Star Trek Enterprise. So we'll chat with them again.

We also might get a surprise in the next few weeks. This specific person is very busy, and so it has been hard to arrange anything in stone. However, this actor will be coming sooner or later.

October is going to be another great month for guests.

October is the month of Halloween... so we are going to do something different. We have Dale Kaczmarek, the President of the Ghost Research Society. We are here to keep an open-mind and hear what he has to say. You can make up your own mind if you believe or disbelieve after the chat. This upcoming chat is just to present to you his views and studies. This chat will be held on Saturday, October 2nd at 4:00pmUS/Eastern.

Sunday, October 3rd we will once again be chatting with Tim Brazeal, from SaveEnterprise.com. He'll be giving us an update on his mission for Enterprise to stay on the air for a full seven years.

So a lot of look forward to and we might have a few more surprises along the way... B)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q