Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daleglen

Just Added: Classic Cast Reunion in Dallas Nov

THE OFFICIAL STAR TREK CLASSIC CAST REUNION CONVENTION

NOVEMBER 6 - 7, 2004

We have wonderful news for Star Trek fans in Texas.... William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols are headlining our huge tribute convention to STAR TREK CLASSIC!

For almost 40 incredible years they have been part of our lives, now we show them how much we care! Be on hand to celebrate decades of fabulous memories and Gene Roddenberry's inspiring vision of the future!

Bill and Leonard appearing on stage together (a hilarious performance you won't want to miss) and Walter, George and Nichelle as well... there's dealers, auctions, contests, music videos, and so much more... plus autographs and photo ops (including the chance to take a picture with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy and YOU!)... plus Leonard Nimoy's wonderful one-man show about his poetry and photography... plus a dessert party and breakfast.

Details about this and other cons here, including Sacramento SCI FI August 28-29, 2004.

Creation Entertainment :naughty:

yes!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

WOO HOO!!!!

Wait a minute.... there is supposedly a volleyball game for my school that Saturday....

In Ft. worth!!!

Which is a 30 minute drive to Dallas.... :naughty:

Cool ! :clap:

Awesome!

I hope I will be able to partake in Classic Cast Reunion in Dallas,TX in November.

November 6 & 7 2004. :bow:

Hmmm...

I might need to tell Star Trek Fan about this again... :dude:

Maybe before tuesday morning rehearsal at 7:00 :bow:

Guest Ktrek

:blush: Yippee! :angry: Since I live about 30 minutes from the hotel I will guess I'll be at this one! :dude:

Kevin