Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

ENT does decent numbers on Fridays

Yes, the numbers look low but it's not unusual for a rerun on a Friday night with zippo promotion. Viewership has actually been on the increase on Fridays. You never know, folks. You never know. MvRojo actually seemed optimistic and he's usually quite the pessimist. Fast nationals are usually in sync with the final numbers--unlike overnights, so this is encouraging.

Here's the snippet from MvRojo's thread. It's worth noting that the final numbers often tick up just a little from the fast nationals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After tying the series low houshold ratings and near the series low in viewers and adults 18-49, the second episode to air in the Friday timeslot did decent numbers.

According to fast nationals, "Damage" lifted the show to 5th in the hour in households, viewers, and the adult demographic, ahead of the WB comedies.

HH: 1.3/2

Viewers: 1.82 million

A18-49: 0.7/2

It was the highest viewership in 4 weeks and the 4th highest viewed rerun since the season finale, which includes 16 airings in three different timeslots (W @ 8, W @ 9, and F @ 8 ). The episode also tied an rerun of "North Star" as the second highest household rating since the season ended. It was also the second highest Adults 18-49 rating. Note that these are the fast nationals and could change once the final ratings are released.

Don't give up yet, Jolene, you pessimist. :naughty::naughty: Her attitude is very frustrating to me.

Edited by MoulinRouge

She probably said it as a "I won't jinx the show" thing. I know because I do it all the time :clap: But it is rather discouraging, especially when more than one person does it. Dominic Keating and Jolene Blalock. They're pretty dynamic in the show, and I hope they weren't saying that this would be the last season because it was their last season.