Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

Jolene Blalock predicting season 4 will be it

Just got this months issue of Stuff magazine has Jolene Blalock on the cover. In it she predicts that this will be the last season of enterprise. Also has an interview with william shatner in it. Anyway you might want to pick up a copy and read her interview.

Later

Sheesh. They need to get a handle on the actors being so negative about the show's chances to the press. Dom Keating did the same thing at a con. How many potential new viewers here and there won't give the show a chance if they don't think it will make it? I'm sorry, but it really irks me all to hell when the actors do that. And why is everybody so quick to report it? :naughty:

As a matter of fact, ENT's numbers held steady last Friday. The almighty "youth demographic" actually scored as highly as the episode of "Amish in the City." People at the big BBS were quite happy about that. MvRojo, the self appointed ratings guru who keeps track of weekly ratings during the first run season, said that it was quite an encouraging trend for a Friday night at least. If ENT's numbers hold steady on Fridays and UPN actually gets 3 to 4 million viewers a week on Fridays, Paramount may well think it's worth it to lower the licensing for one more season so that fresh Trek can be on the air for the 40th anniversary in 2006, which would mark the end of season five. UPN doesn't get squat for ratings with movie reruns on Fridays.

Don't count ENT out with Coto at the helm and Judith and Garfield Reese-Stephens as story editors. What pisses me off is that they weren't actively sought two seasons ago. :naughty:

Hmm.... That might mean the characters will go bye bye but the series will still be here. But That is probably not going to happen. If another crew/cast member says ENT will end. I'll believe it. Right now, I may see a hope for season 5 if the ratings hold. But right now, I don't know. Hopefully the editors and writers will do a better job.

Yes I read something recently that Dominic had been saying he was even planning that this would be the last season - can you believe that? I mean have a little faith. And yet I suppose their comments only reflect the gist of what they are hearing and they are closer than any of us to the situation.

I, however, will not lose heart until I hear that the ever optimistic Mr Trinneer is saying the same thing!

Well, maybe its just jitters, nevousness. As long as it has nothing to do with the actual scripts they are working with, I can ignore a couple of actors expressing nervous jitters. After all, they are on at a new time, and were renewed at the last minute, not situations that inspire confidence.

Well, maybe its just jitters, nevousness. As long as it has nothing to do with the actual scripts they are working with, I can ignore a couple of actors expressing nervous jitters. After all, they are on at a new time, and were renewed at the last minute, not situations that inspire confidence.

252347[/snapback]

I think DK is a worrier, and will say what he fears, perhaps hoping for the best but fearing the worst. I feel for the guy!