Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Non-star Trek Video

While I was in Maryland I heard a song on the radio I don't think I've ever heard before. Which surprises me because I thought I had heard most of Johnny Cash's music. Anyway, when this song came on I had just pulled up in the driveway but it was one of those things that I couldn't leave the car till it was over.

It's not really a song more of a recitation, but it paints some pretty vivid images and I wanted to put pictures with it to show the pictures it painted in my mind.

It's from 1974 so it's a bit outdated but that doesn't really matter much. It's a patriotic American kind of song that will have little meaning to anyone that doesn't hold the Stars and Stripes close to their heart but it's pretty cool even if you don't.

Ragged Old Flag

That was really patriotic!!! :dude:

Yeah, I wish I have heard that song before July 4th. THhe video would have been better then but the song just demanded to have a video made so I had to do it.

I've heard that a few times before. It always makes me tear up and makes my heart almost burst. And seeing a video to go with it... with all the pictures... just made me tear up even more. And I always smile when he says "On second thought, I do like to brag..." It's an awesome little "recitation" as you put it. I think that's a good description. And that was an awesome little video to go with it. Thanks.