Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T'pol_1

My B-day Is Coming Up And My Best Friend Hates Me

Hi! My birthday is coming up and I got in a fight with my best friend almost two weeks ago :theking: . I've been trying to apoligize but I think he deleted all 16 e-cards I sent him. I even sent a normal e-mail to get him to realize that I can't really live without him. We've been friends since I was 5 and now I'm turning 14. I even told him that I was crying everyday because I missed him so much. Is that weird like as in I might have a crush on him kinda way? I bet that if I send him the invitation for my B-day party he'll just tear it up without looking at it. If anyone has any kind of helpful advice I would be mega thankful.

well am very sorry to hear that.....and really hope that if your friend isnt there for your special day that YOU will enjoy it to the best of your ability...

now a pice of advice i could give is my signature...

but for this situation its kinda hard..not knowing what went on ect ect

and we all know no one is to blame...but your friend must be upset about something...a feindship thats lasted as long as your's with your friend doesn't end just like that....keep doing what your doing....explaining and expressing your feelings...and sure enough your friend will realize after all these years of freindship and fun and love and games is it worth falling out over??

time is the essence

all in all i hope not...and have a great day you are unique