Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrekkieMage

Trekkiemage's Personal Log

Personal logs...perfect place to rant :bow:

Not too much going on. First day of summer vacation, I'm free for two months!! :laugh:

I'm going to go see Riverdance with my best friend tonight, I can't wait :o It's been a while since I've been to wolftrap, I love that place. Unfortunetly, I think it's supposed to rain again and we've got lawn seats :o Bring out the tarps....:o

I guess I'll add more later!

My reaction to Riverdance: :jaw::theking::clap::jaw:

AMAZING.

Those dancers are so talented! It's unbelievable, and the audience was really into it, they were clapping along and cheering the dancers on. :wow:

There really aren't any words to adequately describe it...I'm just stunned.... :clap:

wow fantastic..i'd love to see there show....think it's such a talent,(_\_)(_/_)<--me

doing a shuffle,...lol

well good on ya...holidays RULE what after all them "days of work and no play

spend some time and enlighten you day"

Fish! I have fish!!

I am taking care of the library fish over the summer, and they are finally here :clap: The tank is all set up in my bedroom and the fish are in :o Only problem now is that the filter isn't working and I don't have fish food at the moment. :clap: But my bio teacher is going to bring a new filter and food soon :huh:

Hee! The little buggers are all swiming around on the bottom of the tank trying to figure out what's going on. *goes and stares at tank* :o

wow fantastic..i'd love to see there show....think it's such a talent,(_\_)(_/_)<--me

doing a shuffle,...lol

well good on ya...holidays RULE what after all them "days of work and no play

spend some time and enlighten you day"

Yeah...I can't dance either :clap: But I am looking at tap dancing lessons... :clap:

Yay! We have house guest coming over in...*looks at clock*...about two and a half hours! :) These guys are so nice, I've only met them once, but they're my mother's high school teachers :dude: But they're really neat :)

Gotta go get the house ready for them :dude::dude:

Wahoo!!! I just finished three days of bike ridding :lol:

Friday: 44 miles

Saturday: 50 miles through Gettiesburg

Sunday (today): 35 miles

And OMG the hills!! I'm just glad I finished :look:

Ack...Wonderful morning...I woke up to find that my older dog's new medication for her arthritis (in her hip) made her sick :tear::eek: *crossses fingers* I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Ah well...life goes on. Lazy summer continues. Tomato plants bloom :eek:

And, on a happier note; my godmother is coming to visit!!! I haven't seen her since I was like four or five, and she's coming from California to visit!! :o

Yay! Dogs are feeling better, Bing tried to run away though :P a treat broght her right back across to our house... :theforce:

My godmother came by with her boyfried, OMG I haven't seen her in so long! I'm so glad she came^_^ :clap:

Wensday I went to work and I bought an awesome old factbook. "Edison's Handy Encyclopaedia of General Information and Universal Atlas" Published in 1905. It's hillarious. "A womans chances of marrying" and stuff like that. Really an eye opener in terms of how far we've come in a century. :hug:

Trying to find a drivers ed class I can take, unfortunetly July does not seem to be the time of year to be focusing on it :wow: I am also trying to pin down a computer sciences class and astronomy class. While they may be fairly normal courses, I go to a very small school that doesn't offer a lot of 'normal' classes. So I get to hunt for them. Along with colleges. :clap:

Summer rolls on and...I'm going to a convention!!! :wow: Leaving tomorrow for the Baltimore, MD Shore Leave convention :picard-sith:

Good luck with finding all your classes TrekkieMage, that's quite a full plate your after. Also have a good time at the Con, please tell a star Alterego says "Hi there!." :lol

Good luck with finding all your classes TrekkieMage, that's quite a full plate your after. Also have a good time at the Con, please tell a star Alterego says "Hi there!."  :lol

Shore Leave Guests

Tell me which ones! :wow: I don't think they let people talk to guests during signing and such though :picard-sith:

Good luck with finding all your classes TrekkieMage, that's quite a full plate your after. Also have a good time at the Con, please tell a star Alterego says "Hi there!."  :lol

Shore Leave Guests

Tell me which ones! :wow: I don't think they let people talk to guests during signing and such though :picard-sith:

Ohh! Ohhh! Clint Howard! "You now have three minutes!" <TOS quote.

You may have a moment to say a sentence or two, I've had short talks with Sirtis Dorn and Mulgrew. :clap:

I was only kidding above, please use any moments you may get for saying what you'd like. :wow:

Well if only a couple sentences can be called "talking". We said hello and told her how much we were enjoying her portrayal of the first female captain in an Trek series to which she said thank you. We then drew her attention to our daughter who had her hair in a 'Janeway bun'; Kate said she thought Jem looked cute. We then quickly said good-bye moving on so as not to hold up the line.

Awww...But still, you're lucky. I've never been to a con, and the closest I've come to even being near one of the actors was me seeing one of the recuring actors in a play. I didn't even realize who he was until after the play was over :picard-sith: