Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Exams!

Well, its at the tail-end of exams in England, and I'm sure elsewhere. And so far - for me they are going... okay, which is really great as going to College and making something of my life is really important to me.

Man, I hate that second just before you turn other the paper, thats when you really know what its like to have butterflies in your stomach!

Anyone got any general exam stuff? Any exams in the past or any looming up, any exam worries and (hopefully) what will happen after them. I for one would be very interested to hear them and it might be cool to swap tales around a campfire... (okay, imagine the campfire bit)

This is also a kind of celebration post, its been many monthes since I've posted a new topic, I have had not enough time or confidence before now. But, like they say, "Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes!" :)

Anyhow, I hope this topic gets replies and good luck to everyone who is doing or has done exams this year, hopefully including me.

Edited by NordicBearskin

I finished my first AP exam in May :) 4 hours. then I realized I needed a pen. I had to run to the library and grab one O.o

Virginia just got finished with most of the major exams though, since school ends this week. FINALLY. :)

Ah, A.P. exams. I chose not to take the A.P. U.S. History exam. School ended last month, but my exams were in Spanish 3, Physics, and Chemistry 1. :) Thanks for reminding me. :)

I finished my first AP exam in May :) 4 hours. then I realized I needed a pen. I had to run to the library and grab one O.o

Virginia just got finished with most of the major exams though,  since school ends this week. FINALLY. :)

Yeah I know, my school term finishes in exactly 7 1/2 days and I can't wait! No more work and no more exams ever!... Well, for a couple of monthes at last...

So what are A.P. exams then? Is it just like you've got four hours concentrated writing? Whatever they are they sound scary. I'll just stick with good ol' GCSE's, AS's and A2's. Ahhh, bliss.

I hate exams, always have. It always feels like no matter how hard I try I am destined to get a low mark.

Darn exams!

Virginia just got finished with most of the major exams though,  since school ends this week. FINALLY. :)

Yeah I know, my school term finishes in exactly 7 1/2 days and I can't wait! No more work and no more exams ever!... Well, for a couple of monthes at last...

So what are A.P. exams then? Is it just like you've got four hours concentrated writing? Whatever they are they sound scary. I'll just stick with good ol' GCSE's, AS's and A2's. Ahhh, bliss.

AP are advanced placement courses, basically college level classes in high school. Being in 10th grade it was a bit of a challange :)