Sign in to follow this  
touchthesky

Missed Enterprise Season Finale. Both Showings!

:grin:

Well I'm back from vacation and I totally missed the season finale. I tried hard to get to a television to see it in time, but.....

We were due to fly out in the wee hours of the early morning last Thursday, from a city some distance from where we live. The decision was made to leave Wednesday evening and stay overnight in a hotel. No problem, we'll just head out early and watch the show there, right?

Somewhere between stop A and stop B my face exploded. Ok, just my sinuses but it hurt pretty bad, and for a long time. I had to see a Doctor or forgo flying. Hope sank.

But alas! There was absolutely no one but staff at the urgent care center and I was called in immediately, got a shot, (ouch!), prescriptions, and was out by 7:30 EDT. Just a short hop to the pharmacy now and I would be back in time to see the long awaited show.

There were other delays but I made it to the hotel by 8:03, ran to the television and flipped frantically for the show. And????

They didn't televise UPN. Nor is it shown in the Caribbean.

Nazis? What happened???

I taped it and would be happy to mail you a copy. E-mail me if you can't find another way to see it.

I get UPN through an antenna so my tape isn't very good- there was some interference from a thunderstorm that night.

Stardate:214236.7

Dont feel bad touchthesky I missed both of them as well.But luckily I had a friend tape it and am going to watch it today

A friend offered to tape the show for me but he missed the show as well. Ugh!

I'm going to take jefffitz up on his incredibly gracious offer. I'd rather watch the thunderstorm version than wait until August!

Figures this would be the first episode of this season that I missed.