Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Follow Up-----ent Renewed!

Follow Up-----ENT Renewed!

Actors Comment

John Billingsley on his website wants to thank the fans that done their part to try to keep ENT on the air.

On his website, he says:

Thank you so much, all of you, your efforts have been instrumental in encouraging UPN to renew us for another season. I hope we can reward your confidence in us with another great season. Maybe I'll be naked again, who knows.

Scott Bakula recently was in StarTrek.com's chat room. Mr. Bakula personally thanks SaveEnterprise.com and others for their efforts. He also believes the move to Friday will be beneficial for ENT....

Here are a few excerpts from the transcript:

The help that we've gotten from SaveEnterprise, the faxing the e-mailing, the letter-writing, all of that stuff that people have contributed, the positive response we've felt all year on the Internet, the USA Today poll, the positive response we've felt all season from the fans and the press, for the most part, helped sway the network and largely contributed to our fourth season.

I think Wednesday night has gotten busier in terms of competition, for instance, what do we have tonight, the finale of American Idol, that's a big one.

I don't think we lose a huge block of audience, but Friday nights will separate us.

I think overall everyone's excited about it. I think overall the studio's excited about it. I think back to the days when Miami Vice was on Friday nights and was kind of the only show on Friday nights and blossomed in the slot. Before then it was a death slot

And because it's a new night for UPN, we have an opportunity to break that night out for UPN and for ourselves.

t's been a great season for Archer. And as an actor I had to make a lot of interesting, careful choices about a lot of the events that happened and I think it's only natural that, when a human is forced to go against their nature, that they're going to be repercussions. I kind of liken it to war veterans and how they come out of it and how they integrate back into society, into their roles that they were assuming before they went into war. So for me the stage is laid for another season of character exploration and discovery that I hope will be interesting to everyone

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Can I just say that a number of people who worked really hard to keep Ent on the air are not part of the SaveEnterprise campaign at all?

While they did a sterling job co-ordianting the efforts of fans worldwide, I think it should be clear that SaveEnterprise does not represent all Ent fans, nor are all Ent fans in SaveEnterprise.

I don't understand why someone would like to be moved to fridays. The last time they did that they cancelled the moved show.