Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dmind

Star Trek Convention - And Other Scifi Convention

Hi all,

I would like to go to the convention in Vegas, but since non of my friends are able or interested in going there, I might be needing to go there alone, I am looking for a group or singals ,to hang around with and enjoy the fun and experince during the convention.

Also , I have just learned about another convention called "Dragon Con" in Atlanta GA, and I would like points of view, and suggestions, and comments, which convention is better, more fun and exiting ? the one in vegas or Atlanta?

I will greatly thank any help , info or parteners in those matters,

Sincerely,

Shay

Ride_Joy@netvision.net.il

That sounds cool.Ibeen to marina sirtis convention before..It was cool i got autograph and touched her hand..She came out talk to us there was an author there too.they need girl for part they hired lady at convention.Theres lots stuff there i got shirt and combage there and stuff..I got picture i try post.. it was cool to go there..lots to see and do trek was fun she also talked about other caharthers too. just lots of fun.With it on i kinda like riker my hair does kinda like his..That rank thanks for it..master q ty..

post-761-1094341956.jpg

post-761-1094342375.jpg