Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Did anyone notice...

That when Reed and the Vissian Tac Officer were eating cheese a pineapple was sitting right there on the tray. I found that amusing. I also thought that plot line got lost in the shuffle, if it was important I'm sure it would have been there.

argh! Vabeachguy..It dosen't matter what computer I go on, when I press the spoiler button.Nothing happens..can you help?

sorry about that, I didn't think it would be that big a deal but I guess it was, sorry again.

It’s okay! We know you didn’t do it on propose and now you know about the Spoiler feature.

Click for Spoiler:

That when Reed and the Vissian Tac Officer were eating cheese a pineapple was sitting right there on the tray. I found that amusing. I also thought that plot line got lost in the shuffle, if it was important I'm sure it would have been there.

Click for Spoiler:

Your point here is more evidence of the ever-growing mythos about each character and the importance of all the character development episodes of the first season. Little things like you noticed here breath more life into them and make them more assessable to us. B&B have done a great job spoon feeding us facts early on which make the latter events have more meaning.

I discovered the problem JDigs, you were using the original skin. It's no longer even an option for use with this version of STARTREKFANS.NET, I updated you to the skin STARTREKFANS.NET1.0. It is fully functional, if you would rather use the original skin I can set you back to it but as you see it is no longer being updated and some functions don't work with it.

I unfortionatly missed the last part of last week's episode and don't know what happened. Whaaaa! Anyone care to spoil me? My VCR didn't record the show correctly.

Click for Spoiler:

I saw in another thread something about a life being lost and I don't know who lost their life or why. Help!

OK, back on topic....

I unfortionatly missed the last part of last week's episode and don't know what happened.  Whaaaa!  Anyone care to spoil me?  My VCR didn't record the show correctly.

Click for Spoiler:

I saw in another thread something about a life being lost and I don't know who lost their life or why.  Help!

OK, back on topic....

Click for Spoiler:

The Cogenitor killes itself at the end because it doesn't want to live that kind of restricted lifestyle any longer.