Sign in to follow this  
livlonganprospe

Digital Crossovers

Enterprise has pickup speed in the last few weeks :tear: and I'm very very happy that season 4 is safe for now I'm looking at season 5. I don't know what the producers expectations are for season 4 are but here is my idea for a episiode to connect and explain the newer looking ENT.

In DS9 the episiode " More Trouble with Tribbles" the digital effects and story line is a work great of genius, they used the newest Star Trek show and they connected the old TOS episiode, even Kirks Enterprise look more polished [metalic] without changing the look.

The point I'm making and keeping the same digital effects in mind is applying the same thing in a episiode or two in Enterprise, since Archer and crew have already seen some of there future, why not take a episiode from TOS with a good storyline and write in a related story: for example in Assignment:Earth, Daniels makes another goof and sends Archer back to Gary Seven's mission briefly to Kirk's Enterprise in the 20th century and scans the Enterprise instuments and there technology and observed there mission, of course Kirk and the crew will have no knowledge of this and when Acher gets back to his time Daniels explains to Archer that he wasn't suppose to know this happened in the 20th century and to see Kirks ship of the 23 century, but it's to late Archer's instuments already downloaded the info. With the knowledge of Kirk's Enterprise the crew takes the info.and improves on the technology and somewhat explain the newer look of ENT. :(

Well this story is the best I can come up with, I'm sure B&B and the writers could work out the details, maybe they can have Daniel's explain Gary Seven the other time traveler the guy with the cat! :( Your thoughts please :wub: