Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Most Annoying Tos Character

The Klingon who played Arn Darvin I think his name was, in Trouble with Tribbles.

He was an annoying little man. :clap:

I'd have to say Charlie X was the most annoying character out of all episodes. He came across as a whiny little brat, most irritating.

I don't understand why so many people hated Nurse Chapel though; I thought she was alright.Oh well, to each their own I guess. :laugh:

i think harry mudd is they always having to chase him around..At certain times he show up that was odd e always get introuble could get out of it..i got pics..

post-761-1093420217.jpg

post-761-1093420256.jpg

post-761-1093420298.jpg

I have to agree with a few other posters on this thread.  Christine Chapel really, really annoyed me.  She was a classic doormat of a person with basically no personality.  I saw Majel Barret at a convention years ago and even she admitted to not liking the character much.  I can't say I blame Spock for backing away whenever she approached!      :dude:  

T'Bree

252237[/snapback]

Well...

That might be true, but the irony is that she went on to play an even MORE annoying character on Next Generation. :lol:

Charlie X was creepy- but he was suppose to be creepy, kinda like that kid from Twilight Zone that could read minds and terrorized a whole town.

I think for me that woman who stole Spock's Brain wins just because she has the thankless job of speaking the dumbest line of dialogue in all three seasons of TOS:

"Brain! Brain! What is Brain!!!???" :lol:

Edited by Validus

One of the most annoying characters to me was Mr. Bailey from "The Corbomite Maneuver". This guy was a bridge officer who completely fell apart during a crises. How this guy got assigned to the Federation flagship in the first place is beyond me.

One of the most annoying characters to me was Mr. Bailey from "The Corbomite Maneuver". This guy was a bridge officer who completely fell apart during a crises. How this guy got assigned to the Federation flagship in the first place is beyond me.

341692[/snapback]

Well...

Having actually served aboard a ship (I was in the Navy), I can tell you that it is very human for men to panic in the face of the unexpected. I can forgive Baily, given that the Enterprise was facing a Deathstar-sized ship with what seemed like almost limitless power...

I often wish in Next Generation they might have done a follow up, with perhaps Baily now in command of the Fesarius, exploring the Galaxy and establishing "First Federation" contacts. It certainly would be interesting to see how the Fesarius would fare against a Borg Cube or a Cardassian fleet.

It certainly would be interesting to see how the Fesarius would fare against a Borg Cube or a Cardassian fleet

I also would have liked to see whatever happened to the "First Federation". They were never mentioned again. The only follow up I've ever seen was in a novel. I realize that isn't canon but it was interesting. It took place in the Mirror universe and Mirror Kirk comandeered a ship like the Fesarius for himself. He also had Balok killed,stuffed and mounted in a glass case with a cup of tranya in his hand....lol.