Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

Lore

I think it was a slight malfunction caused by his being disassembled as well as just being part of the plot.

I think it was a slight malfunction caused by his being disassembled as well as just being part of the plot.

Was a plot device I think. Was probably done to show a physical difference between Lore and Data.

plot device, of course. But one could argue that, as stated in Brothers, because Lore was made from sub-standard parts, there was more likely to be a small malfunction like that...

plot device, of course. But one could argue that, as stated in Brothers, because Lore was made from sub-standard parts, there was more likely to be a small malfunction like that...

I agree...with both malfunction and plot device. (OK, I am glad he got rid of it because it was annoying too!!!)

maybe that Argyal (sp) guy just put him back together wrong. :laugh:

Plot device, but it had its uses.

Anyone ever notice that Deanna is conveniently missing so she can't "sense" that "that's not Data" in this one too? Funny how they don't even mention it.

That's true...all they would have had to do was say "hey look, Troi's at yet another phycology convention" and we would have let it go!

But if she was there, she wouldn't have been that useful anyways..."Captain, I sense hostility on this ship. Comminging from...someone...on this ship!"

and our Lore had hostility in spades! Now that makes me want to ask the question i asked one the other board that only one guy answered...

(off to go a posting)

Yeah, but (**looks around for Troi fans**) wouldn't it been funny to have him try to get rid of her!! :laugh: !

Well, if I see it in moderation, I think its very cute B)

:laugh::laugh:

hehehe *blushes*

....you know I just can't help it.

Darn straight! the cuteness runs in the family(and damn those Soong boys are cute!! :D )

Ok, Ok, so before anyone does it...here you go :D

We Sisters can't help ourselves!! ;)

That's true...all they would have had to do was say "hey look, Troi's at yet another phycology convention" and we would have let it go!

But if she was there, she wouldn't have been that useful anyways..."Captain, I sense hostility on this ship. Comminging from...someone...on this ship!"

Ha! Troi would say that, wouldn't she? She always seems to point out the obvious. ^-^;;

Oh yeah, the "I'm sensing something" OK what, the bridge crew getting annoyed with every word that comes from her mouth, the kids playing in the school room, hostility coming from the other ship, or sensing how really dumb she must sound to everyone since she always stated the obvious or left everyone dangling on the hopes that she will finish her sentence.

lessa, I loved what you said about "sensing worry about what? What;s for dinner or the Enterprise". I mean, that;s not what you said, but LOL anyways!

lessa, I loved what you said about "sensing worry about what? What;s for dinner or the Enterprise". I mean, that;s not what you said, but LOL anyways!

Well, Lessa IS right on the money with that comment!!! :( :innocent:

Back to the original topic, I hated Lore with a passion. In Datalore, I actually threw an eraser at the TV screen because Lore was kicking Data's head and it MADE ME MAD!!!

Back to the original topic, I hated Lore with a passion. In Datalore, I actually threw an eraser at the TV screen because Lore was kicking Data's head and it MADE ME MAD!!!

I love Lore pant.gif but it doesn't bother me if others don't cause then I don't have as many to shot off with my phaser. lazergun.gif

You have a phaser?

I can't see how you love Lore. He's a twisted, evil-minded, pathetic excuse for an android. He deserves to be drug out into the street and shot, the @$$!!

As you can most assuredly see, I despise Lore with the fire of 1000 suns...and two lightbulbs.

You have a phaser?

I can't see how you love Lore. He's a twisted, evil-minded, pathetic excuse for an android. He deserves to be drug out into the street and shot, the @$$!!

As you can most assuredly see, I despise Lore with the fire of 1000 suns...and two lightbulbs.

Lore's not evil. He's misunderstood. Wink.gif

You have a phaser?

Lore's not evil. He's misunderstood. Wink.gif

And You will find that the rest of us Sisters all agree with this. Lore was misunderstood, ignored, mistreated by the colonists(well apparently), and one can easily see how he can dispise a race that so hates him(except for a small handful of us, right Sisters???)

The reason Lore's face twitched was because of a slight malfunction.

I prefer Data to his evil arrogant brother-Lore any day.

Well, I of course prefer Data to Lore(or B4, for that matter). But I still do not think that Lore is evil.