Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Randy Johnson Throws Perfect Game

Johnson perfect against Braves

Wow. That is impressive, especially at 40. I've never been a huge fan of his (not that I don't like him just sort of neutral), but that is a great accomplishment. A rare feat in all of professional sports. Congrats to The Big Unit.

Stardate:214380.9

I was watching the M's game when i see the Arizona-Atlanta game come on in the 4th and siad to hell with the M's I gotta see this!!!

I remeber watching Randy's no-no in 1990 when he was still with the m's and it just blew me away how good he was.14 years later and he is still one of the most dominating pitchers in a ll of baseball.The last perfect game i saw was David Cone's in 1999 when he was with the Yanks and there was a lot of emotion coming from Cone toward the end.Not Johnson thoghu he was stoned faced as always.Even when he struck out that last batter(#13 btw) he looked him dead in the eye with a scowel that would make you want to run and hide.You could almost see the fear in the hitters eyes towards the end.A perftect game is one of those special things in baseball.You can feel history being made and its very sureal.CONGRATULATIONS to Randy "The Big Unit" Johnson.5 cy young awards,a no-no and now a perfect game.Unbelieveable!!!!!