I saw it last night and I was really looking forward too it. I didn't like it much, don't get me wrong its not a bad film I just didn't think it was a great film. It was really slow in get started, I was disappionted with the script which was a little too corny for me "i've always wanted to see the sea" don't quite know where that came from. And I really thought the story(what little there was) in general was a little disjointed Thought the effects were OK but I was expecting much better. Dracula was ... well.... annoying not menacing or scary. It did have it funny moments though and Frankenstein Monster was well done and well acted. The ending was a little to contrite for me. I was expecting so much more from the cast, they are all good actors - Kate Beckinsale was really good in Underworld not quite sure what happened in this one, Hugh Jackman was just being Wolverine and I know he's a far better actor than what was on that screen last night. Pity, but as I said not bad but not great.

I saw the movie to this night and i realy think it s...ks (sorry Luthian no offence)