3 PHI over 4 TOR in 6 games :lol:

West

6 CAL over 1 DET in 6 games

2 SJ over 4 COL in 6 games

That sets up these matchups for the Conference finals:

1 TB vs. 3 PHI

and

2. SJ vs. 6 CAL

I'm going to say Tampa Bay in 6 (though I'm not sure, Tampa has yet to face a real challenge and Philly will provide that) and SJ in 7 (Should be a great series but I think San Jose will prevail though I won't shed any tears if Calgary takes it).

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed about the Leafs though I thought I'd take it harder. They had a good year and I thought they could do it but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Plus, the Leafs aren't in bad company considering Detroit and Colorado both went out in 6. There's also a lot of talented teams that went out in round 1. Anyway, I hope the Leafs keep as many players as possible and make a few tweaks to the line up so that they can compete in the event we have a season next year. Of course, if there's a lock out the Leafs will look very different.

I think it will be a very interesting Cup final considering it will be the first time in 9 years that the Stanley Cup won't go to Colorado, Detroit, New Jersey, or Dallas.

I really hope Philly loses, and loses big. It could be that I like ::cringes:: the Pittsburgh Penguins...