Sign in to follow this  
removed

indy jones and the emperors tomb music

so, indy, what is your favorite indy movie? mine is raiders. i can watch it 100 times in a row and still love it. ive always been a big indy fan.

I have this game, I'm about half way through it. I can't play too mich with my Carpal Tunnel problems right now but it is a great game.

I suggest buying it (if you don't download it first :devil: ). It's great.

INDIANA JONES ROCKS. anyone here know what the new movies supposed to be about, and about when its supposed to come out in theatres? YOUNG INDIANA JONES was cool too, but i never got to watch much of it. i think temple of doom was my favorite. but all three were great. :look:

so, indy, what is your favorite indy movie? mine is raiders. i can watch it 100 times in a row and still love it. ive always been a big indy fan.

If I had to choose, I would say The Last Crusade, but I really love all three. What's not to love. They all have just the right mix of intelligent, believable stories, and excellent acting, great settings, etc. etc.

I heard some time ago that the new movie would be coming out in 2004, but of course that isn't firm

Alterego - I believe you might be referring to the release of the original three movies on DVD. It has been rumored that they will be coming out, but there is no date set. But you can find pictures of the DVD covers floating around on the internet.

EDIT: OOPS!!! That post magically disappeared, so the above paragraph no longer makes sense. SORRY!!!

they sure took their time getting the movies out on dvd they better hurry up. same thing with lucas, and the original 3 starwars. anyone hear of any dates for realesing those yet. ep I & II came out, but they forgot the others.

the jurassic park soundtrack is amazing. ive always LOVED the music from that movie. i cant remember the music from II and III though. But I must say the movie jurassic park rocked, jurrasic park 2 was okay and jurrasic park 3 was terrible. yuck. who wants a 90 minute movie? lol.

I have this game, I'm about half way through it. I can't play too mich with my Carpal Tunnel problems right now but it is a great game.

I suggest buying it (if you don't download it first :devil: ). It's great.

i really want to buy this. i have no money at the time though. i download only games that arent the ones i really want because they usually only have partial sound when i get them off of kazaa. i love indy

I couldnt tell ya why most are only 90 minutes, but i sure wish they would be longer. if its a good movie, 90 minutes goes by soooo fast. X-MEN II tomorrow. cant wait, gonna go tomorrow or saturday.