Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Best Security And Tactical Officer?

Who is the best security/tactical officer?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best security/tactical officer?

• Pavel Chekov (U.S.S Enterprise-A)
    • Natasha Yar (U.S.S Enterprise-D)
    • Worf, son of Mogh (U.S.S Enterprise-E)
    • Odo (Deep Space Nine)
    • Tuvok (U.S.S Voyager)
    • Malcom Reed (NX-01 Enterprise)

Tuvok :drool:

as the old "now dead" Q said, he always tries to look for ways to gain an advantages.

While people talk on the view screen, he often checks out for any advantage they can get against any of their opponents.

"Eye of the Needle" - without being told, he finds out what causes the interfearance in the transporting the Romulan through the wormhole.

"Relativity" - caught & uncovered 7's borg ID in all that coverup.

:drool:

oh & he can keep informations secret, no matter how hard people torture him. :)

I agree with previous comments that this should be two seperate questions. I think that Odo was the best security officer. His shapeshifting gave him an edge against intruders and he wasn't as bound by regulations as the others were.

I think that Tuvok was the best tactical officer. Being a Vulcan, he was always to be impartial, knowing how to weight the odds and not being afraid to retreat.

Worf, because Picard missed him as his tactical officer once he was assigned to DS9, and I think that says a lot. In Insurrection, when he started to talk to Worf about how they were going to capture Data, Worf had already obtained a device to shut Data off remotely from Geordi. Then Picard stated that he had missed Worf, indicating he valued his tactical input. He kept Worf with him to help the Baku (sp), and sent Geordi and Riker and the rest of the Enterprise including his current tactical oficer back to commuicate with Starfleet.

Worf hands down in both categories, besides, who wouldn't like a security officer that actually brings you in and that you either have to cooperate with him or u risk getting killed :) :)

Tuvok, but Odo was a close second, they are very similar in there desire for justice, and apparent lack of emotions, and also hidden skills :)

If they were pumped full of drugs and put in a cage to fight for an Alien's amusement then Worf would be the last one standing... unless Tuvok was suffering from the 'Pon Far' and he'd taken a liking to Malcom :)

Worf.  It's good to have a security officer who nobody wants to piss off.

Alterego; Worf, son of Mogh (U.S.S Enterprise-E) Gotta put Reed in second place. Qoute Trip: "...Reed Alert"

Jeanway; Who else do you know would run at Q, Growling?

Yeah, i second all those, and also i picked worf because, he just has a sorta "frontier justice" quality in him, he'd fit right in with the "old west" (the ACTUAL one, not the holodeck, data-inspired version <_< ).

I voted for work because he seems like the most obvious choice for a security/Tactical officer.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

<_<

:lol: Worf has my vote he was god at makeing sure things were safe for the crew

Worf all the way. :laugh: :P :P

He is the best for both jobs with Tuvok coming in second. :P :P