Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Who read the leaked script

I didn't even know there was a script out before the movie. I hope i wouldn't have read it but I have no willpower so I'm not sure.

I didn't read it, but I heard a lot about it in the Starfleet Lounge. It was kind of annoying, I would rather have known nothing about it before I saw the movie. :theforce:

Edit: 2,000th post!!

Edited by Indy

I read it before I saw the film. If you want to read the version I read do a search of the movies forum using the keywords "Nemesis script" posted by me. It rocks! Oh how I wish that script matched the finished product, it would have been a blockbuster imo.

EDIT: Here it is>> http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=5415

Edited by Alterego

If I did have the script it would be have different when movie comes out. The script always in a state of change from when it was written to the final edit.

Guest Ktrek

I read the script online before the movie came out and I actually liked the script. Nemesis was an OK movie but one of the weaker Star Trek movies IMHO.

In fact the more I see all the movies I have come to think that the TOS movies are much staronger and better written than any of TNG movies.

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

After I read the script I was filled with a sense of dread.

My fears were comfirmed when I saw the movie.

Absymal.

It just continued the downward spiral of Trek.

:wacko: :blink:

I read it after I had seen the movie, I like Nemesis, but they should have been able to do a better movie with such a great script.