Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Gene Roddenberry interview of William Shatner

This is an audio interview that was done quite some time ago, I believe before TMP was made. I've had it for a while but don't believe i ever posted it before.

It's a little over 1mb and lasts a little over 9 minutes.

Rod_Shat.wma

wow shatner has such a huge ego... have you seen the thing where he swears at the makeup guy? at least he believes in the prime directive.. scotty ahead warp factor one... woodnt it b sulu?

What an ego! This interview does explain a lot on why he wants to bring his character back. I do believe he thinks he is James T. Kirk.

post-12-1081849076.jpg

Edited by Odie

gThe character. I think the people you see playing leads on television seriescthatfs what their like. What youfre seeing is what youfre getting.h

LMAO

So hefs basically said he wasnft acting, which supports my theory that he can't act.

Hefs so delusional. And people wonder why I donft want to see Kirk come back. :theforce: I'm just wondering if they were smashed during this interview. It's like their mocking themselves when the sound effects start. It would be funny if Shatner was actually a talented actor, but since Trek was the height of his career, it's kind of pathetic for him to take potshots at it.

Let's face it, you can take the Shatner out of Trek, but you can't take the shat out of the actor.

Thanks for the interview - it was good for a laugh and an interesting insight into Kirk's, err, Shatner's personality.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer