Sign in to follow this  
kahn

[S] Star Wars: Episode III

It was bad enough with R2D2 and Threepio, now he just throws in Chewie. Anyway, time to practice up on your wookie noises.

EDIT: I goofed on the title but can't edit that. Can somebody else do it for me or is it just a quirk of the board?

Well, the whole films were, in a way, about r2 and 3PO...but I think putting Chewie in the 3rd movie is pushing it...

Well, to be honest it's makes sensde to me,

Chewbacca is 200 years old in the original Star Wars and is therefore old enough to fit into the prequel timeline, the site reported

I heard about this last year, Star Wars to me is about a story that is about a group of characters that are caught up in fate and are destained to be togeather, and combat evil, and redeeming ones self for past mistakes, so in that sense Chewie being makes total sense, as much as any of the characters that have turned up in the prequels, just my take on it. :D

Unlike Trek, the Star Wars books have taken a whole new story line that I really don't agree with. Though it's not canon, it really has destroyed some of my liking of Star Wars, maybe that's why I fear for the outcome of this next movie.

I've always had trouble reading the SW books. Even before I like ST better than SW I couldn't get into them...They're all so boring - IMO

Well, to be honest it's makes sensde to me,
Chewbacca is 200 years old in the original Star Wars and is therefore old enough to fit into the prequel timeline, the site reported

I heard about this last year, Star Wars to me is about a story that is about a group of characters that are caught up in fate and are destained to be togeather, and combat evil, and redeeming ones self for past mistakes, so in that sense Chewie being makes total sense, as much as any of the characters that have turned up in the prequels, just my take on it. :D

Is Chewie going to interact with R2 and 3P0? I would think he would have remembered them in episodes 4 - 6 if he had met them earlier. I know you meet a lot of individuals over the course of 200 years but they are kind of memorable droids.

personally, i cannot wait until ep 3. itll be the better of the sequels. they are getting better. episode 1 was pretty gay. ep 2 was a bit better, but not too good. ep 3 will be what we expect from star wars.

also, i dont blame george lucas for the crappieness of the movies. it would be a tough job to construct the past of a group of people who we already know all about while still making it exciting. i also heard there will be some exciting and unexpected surprises in ep 3 that connect ep 3 and ep 4 more closely. kudos to george. its been tough going but yuove done okay. (i just dont think it would be a good idea to make eps 7-9! thats pushin it!)

Unlike Trek, the Star Wars books have taken a whole new story line that I really don't agree with. Though it's not canon, it really has destroyed some of my liking of Star Wars, maybe that's why I fear for the outcome of this next movie.

Simple solution, don't read the books :D

I Love "Phantom", Lover "Clones" even more!!! :laugh:

Can't Wait For Episode III!!! :laugh:

I think one of the problems people have with the Prequels is that people were expecting Old Stuff but got New Stuff instead.

The Prequels are about the Glory Days of the Republic and it's turn to the Darkside...

As stated..III will connect IV on many levels. And we'll also have the Jedi Purge.

Hell...even "Clones" showed how the Galaxy is getting Closer to the Original Trilogy Era