Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Next On Enterprise

episode048.jpg

"While studying a star in the early stages of going supernova, Enterprise encounters a race called the Vissians. The two crews get along famously, until Trip Tucker gets a little too curious about a member of the species' third gender — a nameless individual called a 'cogenitor.'"

~From StarTrek.COM

This looks like it could be a funny episode,I'm looking forwadr to it.And can you believe that people are posting over at Star Trek .com bashing this episode already? Once again they say its ripping off a TNG episode.I just don't get it,if they hate Enterprise so much why do they care,why do they even watch it?It just boogles my mind.

I'm looking forward to this episode. LeVar Burton directed it.

When I was at st.com I always stayed away from the Enterprise board. Those people are nuts!! ;) I don't understand either why they constantly slam Enterprise. I would hope they would actually watch an episode before slamming it but I guess that concept is beyone their reach from what you said.

I tend to wonder if some of the posters on ST.COM are even fans of Star Trek.

I myself have yet to see a bad episode of Enterprise. Some episodes are better then others but I like them all so far.

Cogenitor spoiler (?)

Click for Spoiler:

Somewhere on the board, I remember reading a spoiler suggesting there is a very serious event in this one.

At st.com, they have become so used to the venom and backbiting, they would not know how to it anyother way.

Sign in to follow this