Sign in to follow this  
Rob

[S] Last Night's Enterprise

Didja see it on last night's Enterprise? The Tribble!!!!! WOOOOO Bring back the tribbles!!!!

I loved it!

Click for Spoiler:

My favorite part has got to be when they found the Denobulans(sp?) and they are just like, "Sorry, we're not leaveing." And then they cralled up the walls without any ropes or anything!

That was so cool! I want to see some more of those crew reaction's to Alien ability's, it is so fitting for the time's ENT is set in.

I loved it!

Click for Spoiler:

My favorite part has got to be when they found the Denobulans(sp?) and they are just like, "Sorry, we're not leaveing."  And then they cralled up the walls without any ropes or anything!

Yup, that was very cool and didn't look cheesy at all.

It was very good.

Click for Spoiler:

When Travis stoped the other two from falling to their deaths by getting his leg caught and then they are hanging and he is in such pain...i could almost feel it with him.

It was very good. 

Click for Spoiler:

When Travis stoped the other two from falling to their deaths by getting his leg caught and then they are hanging and he is in such pain...i could almost feel it with him. 

I concur, that was very tense and entertaining, very well done scene.

I loved it! I think that Enterprise is finally starting to evolve into a really great show (not that it started off bad). This was a great episode and I even enjoyed the Docter, which means a lot coming from me since I've never liked Phlox much at all.

Did anyone noticed that it was directed by Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris)?

Yeah im noticeing that a lot of former cast members are Directing some shows. LaForge (Burton) directed one of the last 2 i believe. This episode was great! I knew it was gonna be interesting. I loved how Trip got firm with the Geoligist (sp) and was like, "Pack up, or I'll drag your *buttocks* up there myself!" I dont know why either.. but when they lifted up Travis from the long cliff and he was holding those rock samples, it CRACKED ME UP when he dropped one.. haha. I also think that the new races shown (forgot the name but the one that was enemy's with the Denobulan's) might play an important role in the future.

In 2 seasons, Roxann Dawson has directed 5 episodes, LeVar Burton has directed 4, Robert Duncan McNeil has directed 2 and Michael Dorn has directed 1. There are also familiar names from other Trek series like David Livingston, Les Landau and Alan Kroeker who have each directed a number of episodes.

That is one of the great things about Trek - the continuity. The people named above, Michael Okuda, Merri D. Howard, Peter Lauritson, Herman Zimmerman, Junie Lowry-Johnson, Ron Surma, Robert Blackman, Dan Curry, the amazing Michael Westmore and many, many other behind the scenes people have been with Trek since TNG. Truly amazing in the entertainment business.