Sign in to follow this  

Well yesturday in class we watched a video from a series call "Degrassi Talks" which was a spin off from the popular Canadian television shows call "Degrassi Jr. High, and Degrassi High". So I was wondering how many people have watched the antics of Joey, Snake, Spike, wheels, and the rest of the gang.

For those of you who have never seen it, its like a more realistic Saved by the Bell. Dealing with serious subjects that teenagers deal with from pimples, to sex, to suicide.

YEEEEEEAH! DEGRASSI ROCKED!

I've honestly seen every episode of both Jr High and High (don't remember all of them but I have seen them)! I even have a friend who looks exactly like Wheels! Lol. I always liked Snake the best.

I think that's why I like The O.C. It reminds me of Degrassi. It's funny because my girlfriend loves both of those as well so we can have some really nerdy conversations. Lol.

YEEEEEEAH! DEGRASSI ROCKED!

I've honestly seen every episode of both Jr High and High (don't remember all of them but I have seen them)! I even have a friend who looks exactly like Wheels! Lol. I always liked Snake the best.

I think that's why I like The O.C. It reminds me of Degrassi. It's funny because my girlfriend loves both of those as well so we can have some really nerdy conversations. Lol.

Yes! Snake was the best. They have a new one out and Snake has cancer :unsure:

Snake has cancer?? I don't watch the new Degrassi series. It is pretty weak. How could they give Snake cancer? At least give it to Spike. I never liked her. Lol.

Snake has cancer?? I don't watch the new Degrassi series. It is pretty weak. How could they give Snake cancer? At least give it to Spike. I never liked her. Lol.

How couldn't you like Spike? I mean come on it's Spike! Oh and now her and Snake have a baby together and are engaged. I watched the show twice this year and I know that lol.

Sam there are 3 and a movie.

Sam there are 3 and a movie.

Degrassi Jr. High

Degrassi High

Degrassi Talks

Degrassi The Next Generation

That Looks Like 4 :hug:

Degrassi Talks isn't a real series, its more of a differant thing.

There's a movie?? Ok. So I have seen every one of the two original series' episodes and I didn't even know there is a movie? I've seen more Degrassi than I probably have seen Star Trek in my life. I'm going to have to watch it! Is it made-for-tv? Is it available to rent?

There's a movie?? Ok. So I have seen every one of the two original series' episodes and I didn't even know there is a movie? I've seen more Degrassi than I probably have seen Star Trek in my life. I'm going to have to watch it! Is it made-for-tv? Is it available to rent?

It's Degrassi: School's out, its very interesting actually. I saw it on showcase a long time ago.