Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

Need help to create a new forum

I want to create a new forum on my own, and I was wondering where I should do it, and how I do it. Can anybody help?

:dude:

Here is a link to the Invision Free site. There are a few STF members who have boards at Invision Free. It's fairly easy to set up.

Invision Free

The basic setup of the boards is similar to here. VBG uses Invision to host STF although he pays for the hosting.

The other way is to download the full invision software you have much more options but you need a host for the software. you can download the software from invision for free the link is at the bottom of each page on this site where it says Powered by Invision Power Board

I had started on the site building, and I'm wondering; is it possible to download the "Powered by Invision Board", and add it to the existing site (so I get more options) ?

PS.: How to I get those rankpics downloaded to the site of mine then I'm working on it at the library?

:o

Edited by 3 of 7

I'm Trying To Make A Daria Forum There...But I Can't Get The Boards To Show Up

You might want to check some of your settings in your Admin Panel to see if they need to be changed. You might want to check your Permission Masks to make sure they are set properly.

Yes, you might check your pemission masks. I did the same mistake once to not tag those masks, and then I checked the site, there was no forum there.

But after I tagged the masks, they showed up. :borgqueen:

:wow: