Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Fan fiction forum

I've writing a Star Trek fiction with an alternative crew set after the dominion war. I've posted what I've written so far on this site, but nobody seems interest in reading and reviewing it. Can someone please give the address for a site with a forum where members will read and review my fan-fiction. I've scoured the 'net and I can't find anything resembling what I want... help!

www.fanfiction.net. It's a HUGE site containing TONS of stories. Just click "TV shows" and scroll down until you see "Star Trek." They've got all the series grouped together, and even a block of stories labled "Star Trek-Other." That section is for stories that don't star any character from any series, but other ships and crews made up by the authors. Check it out!

There are quite a few Trek fan fiction achive sites that you can post to as well. Here are some more links:

Trekiverse

Trek Writers Guild

Section 31

About Trek Fan Fic

Google Group - Star Trek Fan Fiction

I have not used any of these sites myself so I can offer no endorsements or opinions as to how good they are. I do know Lessa Soong has visited Trekiverse and has found many good stories there.