Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Go Terps!

Yeh, that was a shocker. :bow: A 6 seed winning the ACC? They might be getting hot right now, so I've got em going to the Sweet Sixteen. We'll see how that works out.

We may have won the SEC, but as for the national title... who knows. Here's hoping KY cuts down the nets in San Antonio. :bow:

(hey, VBG, I'd love to have a banner like that, but I'd never want to impose.... :dude: )

Yeh, that was a shocker. :)  A 6 seed winning the ACC? They might be getting hot right now, so I've got em going to the Sweet Sixteen. We'll see how that works out.

We may have won the SEC, but as for the national title... who knows. Here's hoping KY cuts down the nets in San Antonio. :)

(hey, VBG, I'd love to have a banner like that, but I'd never want to impose.... :) )

Just send me a list of what you want, if you have some pics and songs to use I'd be glad to work on it for you.

It's never an imposition, this is the stuff I take joy in doing.

As for Ky, All I gotta say is Ashley Judd! Enough said! :wub: :wub:

I don't have plans for a 2nd Md National Title for this season but I think this team will only get stronger. Look for a final four run for the Terps in the next 2 years.

*cue funeral dirge*

:)

Saturday: Syracuse over Maryland

Sunday: UAB upsets Kentucky

Well, we're both out of it now. :tear:

Sorry, I wanted to thank you for the offer. I didn't find the picture I wanted, but it seems a little pointless now that Ky lost. My sincere thanks to you anyway (as well as for answering those other tech questions). :nono: