Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XFS_Shadow_EliTe

Defiant's Log

Okay here goes. comments are welcome.

Fleet Admiral Defiant's Personal Log. Stardate 0403.14

I have initiated diplomatic relations with a few other clans, as well as being promoted to 3rd in Command of XFS Diplomacy. on a more personal note this nice girl from Ireland seems to like me a whole lot, I can only wonder how that will go. My ship the USS Diamond Star has been outfitted with a Phased Cannon. one shot from it will kill anything.

Replies are welcome :andorian:

Admiral's personal Log

I have played games for most of this day, and talked some. I played Jedi outcast and Age of Empires RoR Expansion trial. This afternoon I found out that my girlfriend got hit by a car. :P but she'll be okay :P Right now I'm listenin to music and typin this log. That's all for now. defiant out :P

Admiral defiant's log.

Today went pretty well for me, altho I did get in trouble near the end of it.

I have so got to learn to stop swearing and keep my mouth clean B) and also I might not be able to get on as much because my internet and computer might be taken away too :laugh: B) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa B) I hope for the best, Adm. defiant out

Thanks SV you're helpful :P

FA's Log

Well several things have happened. First I got a camera and am going to have all 27 pictures taken of me in action and other stuff like that. Then I get it on my computer and give it to anyone that wants it lol Second I resolved a minor diplomatic dispute before it got any bigger, and got to work with two of my friends to resolve it, Doc holiday and Zadar Black from our allied clan UAF. Last night and the night before I went on Bridge Commander 1.1 and played for a while, got credited 50 pts by the XFS computer for my exploits. 3rdly my girlfriend is gonna be out of the hospital by the end of the week! yay! :bow:

Defiant out.

And how many times do I have to say this, REPLY plz I wanna know what u think:D :P

Admiral Defiant's Log Stardate 0403.25

Well Several things have happened to me in this day. First I talked some and played BC for a lil bit then I got tired of that and went to play jedi outcast. To summarize, I got a new haircut, did some work at the office, found out that the diplomatic Division CO has been suspended, and that My Girl has been released from the hospital. :)

Well I have bad news all the way today. My games were taken from me because I played more than 2 hours at a time, and I can no longer have fun a lot :P :laugh: :P :eek::laugh::rofl: damn damn damn *bangs head on desk :eek: * ahem anyway at least I still have my internet which is great :blink:

I think I will start with the development of my epic adventure and go from there.

This is a coming of age story of a princess coming into power. Her name was Kaya, last born of the Royal House of Felicana. She had inherited powers of the Starr Jewel, a powerful mystic star shaped gem with unlimited powers beyond human comprehension. This was her story.

Character development.

Kaya was the daughter of Serina and Samtar, reignors of the Royal House of Felicana and rulers of the feloids. They are entrusted by their allies, mainly General Bartarm, life mate to Serina's sister, Rayna, leader of the Stellar Clan, ancestors to the Starr Jewel Guardians.

Kaya's story began at the moment of her birth, merely hours after her father was betrayed and killed in cold blood by Coman, Samtar's brother and exiled prince of the Royal House.

Coman's story began when he was sentenced to permanent exile by Samtar after he killed Doctor Khan Starr, discoverer of the Starr Jewel and life mate to Ky, Serina's mother, in his futile attempt in unlocking the mystic gem's secrets. During his wandering Coman encountered a mysterious powerful entity named Spacer. Lord Spacer was a time lord. He was banished by Kaya's daughter, Jerrie, in the far future when the Royal House was resurrected and claimed its rightful place as a galactic power, on a distant world called Sirus. His origins will also be explore in details.

To be continued...

The Evana Empire Invasion - First draft

Prologue

Today was the beignning of the era later known as the Dark Lord Era. It began on the grass fields outside the Royal Palace of the Royal House. The outlaw Prince Coman gathered an army outside the gates. His clan's banner waved gently in the breeze.

High above the heavy gates, Reignor Samtar's shoulders hung with worry.

"What is it, my friend?" General Baytarn, Samtar's most trusted aide and military advisor, asked as he stopped at his side. For a moment both of them studied the movement of Coman's troop down below.

"I have a vision last night, Baytarn. Today will end in bloodshed. Today is the beginning of dark times on Felicana. I fear for my people's survival."

"Do you believe in the written prophecies left behind by Khan Starr, my reignor?"

"It's hard to dismiss them, general. Thus far everything he had chronicled had come true."

"Even the events leading to your death?"

"Especially that."

"Then we must be ready regardless."

"Yes, we must. Is my mate and our unborn child safe?"

"They are, my reignor. Serina will arrive at their clan within the day. She'd plan to give birth there under my mate's guidence." Gently Baytarn placed his hand on Samtar's shoulders. "Do not worry about them, sire. Rayna know what to do. Afterall she assisted Ky in her child's birth."

"I wish I share your assurances, my friend."

To be continued....

I think I will start with the development of my epic adventure and go from there.

183021[/snapback]

Um... Why are you creating a story in someone else's log? :hug:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Why do I want to talk to You, Kerry? :yahoo:

Yes you are on the DS still, and I need you on another ship as well.

Okay, its been forever since I was here, I know that. time for me to update this thing lol.

And Digifan, get the hell off of my log before I kick ya out myself.

Right, that girl that was feeling bad, is no longer my girlfriend. needless to say I was Cheated On, so I cut the ties with her and moved on. I still talk with some friends. But for now I walk alone as far as girls go, and I have my games plus DSL service as well. I'm now 15 and 7 months, still in the X Fleet clan, and I changed my name yet again, to the rather prestigious name of DarkShadow. I am an Elite One among my clan now, which is good. For three months I served as one of the four leaders as well.

Now for my present state. I don't have a girl, don't suppose I need one either. I am just getting over a cold that I've been down with for a while. And I'm getting along well in game play and the clan. So any of ya want to contact me, you may do so on msn at darkshadow@xfs-space.net That is also my email as well. Thank you all.

Signed Sincerely,

DarkShadow

X Fleet Elite One

X Fleet Command Staff

X Fleet Department of Diplomacy, Executive Officer

X Fleet Department of Justice, Officer

X Fleet Counter-Strike Division CO

X Fleet Halo: Combat Evolved CO

X Fleet Media Executive Officer

(Yes sorry I have a long string of titles :yahoo:)

I bet. lol

Lord Shadow's Log 0528.02

Well I've been well, last week I got better from my cold, and I went out some. Turns out that this girl I liked's favorite color was green so I went down on Friday night n slipped her a green necklace that I had. She liked it..

The Weekend was good. Hung at home a lot playing on the computer....Yes I have no social life whatsoever...Simmed on a ship that I'm second officer of, that went well. Sunday was a bit more bad though. I was talking to the girl that I liked and she off handedly told me unintentionally that she had a girlfriend. Grrrrrrr... Seems like no matter what I do I run into a brick wall with these Girls...(No offense to the ladies reading.) Then Sunday afternoon my dad and I went to get an electric Razor for me. Got back and got to work on some clan stuff. Signed an Alliance with the <Starfleet> clan in Freelancer's DS9 Server. So I went to bed and got up this morning, no sweat. The first shave with that razor was great. Now I'm listening to some great music and typing this out.

*Unsheaths his Energy Sword* and now I go off to clan work / other work...good day *tips his helmet to the ladies, then activates his active camoflauge matrix*

with Love,

Lord Shadow aka John

hey, i felt that i should post in your log, well, because you posted in mine, and so on.

awesome log, ill ask you q's later.

LUV, CHI

LUV, TESS

:)

To the Moderator.

I'm closing this log and starting a new one. please just close it and move it somewhere like archives or something.

Thank you.