Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveFaithYokas

Kate Mulgrew

I miss seeing her as Janeway she was a good Female Captian that I looked up to on star trek does anyone know what happened to her cause I'd love to know if she is still acting in movies or tv or in plays and things like that. She is one who young Girls who like Science can really look up to Captian janeway was the best always with her crew I have to signed Pictures of her when she was on Voyager that I sent for I still have them and will keep them forever .

Samantha Carter

I miss seeing her as Janeway she was  a good Female Captian that I looked up to on star trek does anyone know what happened to her  cause I'd love to know if she is still acting in movies or tv or in plays and things like that. She is one who young Girls who like Science can really look up to Captian janeway was the best always with her crew I have to signed Pictures of her when she was on Voyager that I sent for  I still have them and will keep them forever .

Samantha Carter

Kate Mulgrew has been starring in her one person play 'Tea at Five' for the last year or so. I don't think she has done any new movies or starred in any new tv shows since Voyager - apart from Star Trek: Nemesis.

Madam Captain out!!

Kate Mulgrew will be performing the role of Julie Cavendish in a play entitled The Royal Family in Los Angeles at the Ahmanson Theatre at the Music Center. Previews run from March 27 to April 4 with opening night on April 7. The play is scheduled to close on May 16.

Here is a synopsis of the play:

A fond and engaging send-up of the more legendary aspects of the off-stage life of the famous Barrymore family, The Royal Family has become a classic of the American theatre ever since its premiere in 1927, as well as its highly praised revivals in 1951 and 1975.  The Royal Family tells the uproarious story of the Cavendishes, an old and celebrated “First Family” of the theatre.  It is a warmhearted and knowing portrait that lives and breathes in the grand tradition of the stage.  In telling a rich story of a family whose love for the theatre was so great that it could not possibly get the greasepaint out of its blood, Kaufman and  Ferber wrote a joyous and deeply affectionate chronicle of a home where all was lively theatre, including fencing, hair-pulling and dramatic entrances and exits.

For more information click here

She's also doing Star Trek The Experience: The Borg Invasion 4D....it opens

on March 18 and she is Janeway in it...I found out about it at the Internet Movie

Database and typed in her name. Sounds interesting... :wow: