Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Best Character (VOY)

Who's your favorite VOY character?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite VOY character?

• Janeway
    • Chakotay
    • Paris
    • Torres
    • Neelix
    • Kess
    • The Doctor
    • Kim
    • Tuvok
    • Seven of Nine
    • Other (Specify in post)

New to the boards, yes.  New to Star Trek, no...and I'd have to say the Doc was the best.  We had a good doc in Bones, then two crap docs, but no one beats the Doc.  I mean, come on...watch "Workforce" and tell me he does't f'ing rule.

yep gonna have to go with Q on this one. He's one of the best characters in terms of development any series has seen...and I know..before i get yelled at "not better than Data" imo, yes. Much better than Data. Anyway, he's the obvious choice. and if you don't see it my way, then.... :P

heh

Edited by chronic

hmmm, this was a tough vote for me, as voyager is my favorite trek series, i have voted for tom paris, as he is funny and an overall cool guy, but i also think janeway is an exerlent character so strong and passionate about her crew, and b'elanna, i found her character just as interesting, she was strong and yet quite venerable at the same time.

Kes put me to sleep and Neelix made me nauseous. I'd have to say Janeway and Seven were the best except for the fact that the show became too heavily concentrated on them on the in the latter years. Kate Mulgrew admitted it in interviews and I definitely agree. Robert Beltran was hardly used and his character really got hurt. I'd like to have seen more of Chakotay and B'elanna.

saevilw.gif

Edited by athena28