Sign in to follow this  
master_q

What do you think?

First of all what do you think of the trivia?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. First of all what do you think of the trivia?

• Too easy!
    • A ok mix, but still kind of on the easy side
    • Medium
    • Too hard!
    • A ok mix, but still kind of on the hard side
    • Just right
    • Other

I would just like to know what everyone thinks and I more then welcome suggestions and so forth.

First of all do you think the trivia that I give out is too easy, medium, too hard, . . . . a good mix of easy to hard, a bad mix of easy to hard, . . . .

Please give your input then I can try to change some things that you would like me to improve on (if its difficulty level or variety or . . . )

Thank you

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'd say Just right. There are some very hard, some very easy, and some medium, just like we need - some to challenge us, some to boost our ego, and some make us wait for the answer cuz we have no darn clue! You're doing great, Master Q!

I agree with dsbs. It's a good range from easy to extremely difficult. Most of all it's just fun.

I think the Trivia is just right for now. Maybe a tad easy, but then again if we make it much harder it won't be fun. I'd keep it the way it is.

Well I would like to thank everyone that commented / voted

I’m glade to see everyone likes it (for the most part) and thinks that the Trivia overall is good!

I’ll do my best to keep it that way.

In the future we can all schedule once in a while a trivia session in the chat room. (But the questions will not be as difficult and therefore they will be fewer points)

{EDIT}

One of the things that I’m going to do is not to just give all 10 or so questions all at once, but to spread them through the week until I update the scores Friday / Saturday. (I have done this before here, but last week I did not . . . but I will do spread them out a little bit for now on)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com