Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSonofvulcan

Cadets log....

Cadet T'Son's log, stardate 41322.4, the 1st day at starfleet academy was grand. I think I have made a logical choice joining the federation. End record.

Captain's log, stardate 41322.5, it is with great honor now that I am about to order the Royale-C, the 4th sovereign class starship, to depart spacedock. It has been an honor to serve as captain of the Royale since the 1st Saber class Royale. I am also honored to have a very distinguished guest with us on our maiden voyage. None other than my guide and mentor, Captain John-Luc Picard. This is the log where I will record our journeys through space, the final frountier, these will be the voyages of the starship Royale, her continuting mission, to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before. Log Out.

Captain's personal log, stardate 51323.4

My training as a cadet in Bravo fleet is advancing very fast. This week alone I have completed 3 assignments. Any Brovo fleet officer who has been through the academy will tell you that completing even a couple of assignments a week is very hard to do. The Royale-C is on it's way to space dock after a massive power conduit falure. I am satisfied to report there were no deaths, however, 25 people are in sick bay, one of which is seriously wounded. Log out.

Captain's personal log, stardate 51324.1,

The Royale-C has just arrived at eart. My CMO keeps "urging" me to take a leave of absence and go down to earth. I told her that would be illogical but he made it an order so I will be heading down to earth, and will return in a week. Log Out