Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

im not sure if this is right

STAR TREK THE FINAL FRONTEIR

episode 1: the darkin wars begin

proloog: in late 2377 after voyager retured home the U.S.S. Presadent soverign class NCC-83263-A was launched under the command of captain frank stickler. her first mission was to meadite a dissolving realtion between the federation and the darknin a newly discoverd race on the edge of federation space this is that mission and her continuing ones that follow...

Captain stickler sat in his command chair over looking the jobs of his officers. to his left sat his first officer commander kirk a long relation of the late captain kirk of 2287. he was a hansome kid, tall and musular but according to his reccord had a little temper. he looked onward at the main vewscreen stickler looked with him the scean of stars streeming by them was mesmorising. stickler looked away and saw the rest of his bridge crew.. great i have to go ill continue this tommorow but you get the ida

ok lets continue at his front he saw hhis helmsman LT. jake hathaway just a young lad about 20 but it reminded him about him self at that age.

"helm how long untill we reach the roundavuzs point" crap i'll never get this done at this rate ill continu tommrow

im going to get more done today (i hope)

"16 hours sir" said the helmsmen

"good ill be in my redy room"

stickler left kirk in charge as he left he saw kirk had alredy taken a seat at the command chair. kirk had been a first officer for 10 years. starfleet told him that this would be his last assignment untill a ship needed a captain. as stickler entered the room he immiadntly sighed. on his desk there was a a pile of PADDs from everthing he still had to finish his report to adm. chilla on the shakdown crust last month. he sighed again whent to his replactor orderd a cup of cola and whent to work.

this is the end for now what do you think so far i whant to know

chife tatical officer lt jarl was in his office studing the crew complaint/promlems

"how do they live like this " he though a vallken born on earth jarl never seamd to get used to human behavor even his friend the captain.

when he was done he thought it would be best to learn as much as he could about the darkain and simmler info

"computer, verbaly display all info reaganding the darkin and simmler information"

the computer voice cut the slince

"in 2370 the u.s.s. chalnger whent on a mission to explor more of the unknown beyond federation space"

hmmm

i have to go wait till you see the info on the darkin

"apon its third year the chlanger found a system the third to be a m-class planet the in habitants imedantly open fierd apon the ship the in habadents called the darkin then followed the clanger untill it got back to federation space."

the door to the office rang

"computer, pause. come in"

it was ensign doplin a bajorn who liked to medate with jarl however she did not look like she whanted to medatate

"can i help you ensign" said jarl

"no" doplin said but quickly corrected her self

"yes"

jarl raised his eyebrow

another case of emosional unsure-ness he thought

have to go write more later bye

yes i know iv been out for that past week or so but now im going to conitnue the story

"what seems to be the prblem" said Jarl he imeidantly knew what it was since the presadent left space dock on this mission he observed the crew to be well..what was that emotion...ah yes scared

"its this mission we're on im not sure we'll come out alive. i mean if you check the data base only 1 ship returnded after a confrantion with them and they lost all but 16 of their crew"

jarl waited for a minuit and then spoke

"eisign iv known the captain for 15 years i served under his comand for 5. he was the one responcible for bringing the romulan empiar to peace with us after they descovered the prometheus. he fought them over 6 times with 4 warbirds at once and won before peace came thats worse then one darkin ship"

this seemed to confert the ensign a little she thanked him and left

thats it for now ill write more later

this is soo cool im actualy doing this at school ill try to do more now

"we are approching the cordinets sir" said the helmsman

"take os out of warp, one-quarter immpaulse"

"aye"

stickler watched the vewscreen and saw the stars go from streaks to little pin-points but thats all he saw

"jarl" he said a hint of fear in his voice

"sensores indacate no ships in sub-space for a sector sir if they are coming they are more then 20 light-years away"

gotta go people whant to get on i will continue more soon

stickler knew somthing was not right

"jarl run senscors for max. range 40.."

the ship exploded in a sound of wepons fireing on the bare hull the red-alert alarm ran through the bridge witch simultainesly turned crimson red

"report!" yelled stickler through the list of damage reports

"hull breach on deck 20 froce feilds in place and holding."

"what the hell happened!" demanded stickler he was furieos

his ops officer lt. brex cut the selince

"they appeared out of nowhere, sir. i cant get a lock on them"

"who are they!"

"the darknin, sir a battlecruser"

the bridge rocked with the ship as it was hit five times with 10 torpeidos each. when it stoped stickler looked at the bridge his conn officer was on the deck the look of liflessness in his open, staring eyes commander kirk took the conn as brex spoke again

"shildes and wepons down hull intergrety at 20% the warp core is going to breach in 30 seconds!!"

"eject it"

"can't, sir systems are down"

"then prepare to seperate. all hands..."

brex hated to say this

"sir, if we do that we wont be able to rejoin besides..." brex looked at his concel"...the seperate system is off-line. we have 15 seconds to a core breach!!"

stickler had to think fast

"all hands abandon ship reapete: all hands abandon ship"

the computer voice broke through

"warning: warp core breatch in 10 seconds"

the bridge was empty now exsept for stickler

"warning: warp core breach in 5..

1..."

stickler woke gasping for breath in his corters

"thank god" he said"thank god it was only a dream" he looked out of his window and saw stars streaming by. they were still at warp...

i'll continue this later

the presadent droped out of warp. stickler looked at the vewscreen and saw...nothing

"uh-oh" stickler thought it was going exactly as his dream whent he disided to go allong with it

"jarl, scan sub-space for any ships at warp"

jarl punched a few buttons looked at his concel

"the starships uss washington, uss constanopleand theuss dauntless are at warp 6.6 and..

"let me refaise that, anydarkin ships in sub-space

"yes, a battlecruser on an intersept corse for thease corordents."

"how log untill they get here"

"at they're current speed, warp 7, they should be here in 2 hours"

his helmsman spoke up

"our firends i suppose"

stickler was fasenated his helmsman was exactly like he was had this been 10 years ago when he was helmsman of the origanal uss presadent he would have said the same thing

"indeed" stickler said contemplating on what he should for 2 hours

"if i'm needed i'll be in holodeck 3" he said checking his arm rest panal to see what holodeck was not being used. in the year 2000 stickler was about 10 when some kind of temporal anolmie formed in his own bedroom! and was droped in 2343 never to go back to his own time. there were a lot of televition shows on that he watched that stickler would replay as the main chartecter on the holodeck right now he was going through a seairs called CSI as the carechter called Grissim he whent to his quarters found and put on his costum. on the kolodeck he found the body of a possable murder victum he saw his partner sara alredy there and whent on from there

this is it for now what do you think?

stickler knocked on the door of the house of Kate Young her husband was the one stickler saw as he entered the holodeck as he did he saw an automobeil drive across the street what memories that brought back he didn't hace time to reminis as the door opened stickler was expecting to see Mrs. yong but insted saw... a guy. stickler rembered his charter personaly and continued

"is this the yong resadents"

the tall man spoke in a raspy voise

"it is. can i help you"

stickler flashed hi badge

"i'm Grissom from the Las Vegas crime lab. who are you

"er... john yong jake's brother"

ok that is strange forgetting your name are we stickler thought but didn't say anything

"well as you possably know we found your brother shot we need to prove that it wasn't don here...do you live here"

"yes for about a year now" his voice was oddly frightened "could we...do this another time"

ah-ha!! stickler thought but just then a voice came through

"bridge to captain stickler"

"computer, freeze program. go ahead"

"the vessal is about ten minuets away sir"

"accnolaged i'm on my way stickler, out"

on the bridge stickler looked at the darkin ship it was about the size of an interpid class ship but with armerents of a soverign

"hail them" stickler said

the view-screen changed to the view of a face that was purpleish-greenish in color and looked simaler to what the uss voyager reported as the face of speices 8472

"sok'da mokch'du"

the face dissapaired and stickler saw the ship

" he said ' you fools'." said brex his ops officer

"they're charging wepons" jarl said

"raies shilds"

this bridge shook a little as wepons fire hit the hull

"shilds at 96%"

"red alert" stickler said

"incoming massage" jarl said " it sais ' surrender now you federation fools' "

the bridge shook more violently as the shilds weakened with each hit

you are going to kill me but i have to go pm me and tell me what you think

stickler looked at the main view screen as the darkin ship fired again

"shields at 80%" said jarl. his fingers were on the wepons activation buttons if he knew the captain enough he would order wepons to be powered.

"bring just the phasers on-line, moradet power" stickler said

"ready"

"target their wepons and shilds only"

the presadent wheeled around and fiered main phasers at spesific targets (only two) continuesly

the bridge rocked again.

"shields at 75%" stickler knew if they didn't punch through the sheilds soon he would have to us more force. soon, however, the bridge stoped rockling

"now they whant to talk" said brex

"put them through as soon as the U T can translate them"

the screen changed almost imeadetly to revail the ugly species 8472-looking face

"federation vessal you are enimeas of the darkin confederancey surrender now"

"mabay you should check your plans we are here to meet the darkin ambassodor to bring him to earth for nogations"

"i know what you are here for it was a deseption we have no ambassodor you will surrender now!!"

the bridge rocked again

"well, they didn't waist time bringing their wepons on-line again" said brex

"what about their shild" said kirk

"still off line. sir i see no other alturnitive" said jarl

"fine all wepons destroy their sheild gennorater first then target their warp core"

"aye sir."

not long after those orders were givin the vessal was destroyed

"get me admiral hanson. this is not going to be fun"

TO BE CONTINUED SOME TIME THIS WEEK.....