Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsbs

Star Trek Picture Game

umm, well, I post a pic, you say which ep or movie its from. If you're right, you post one. It can be from any serires. Here goes:

stellar.jpg

I'm just copying and pasting URL addresses from pictures at startrek.com. You right-click on the picture and copy the jpg file name and paste it with the IMG feature.

Here's another picture:

08.jpg

Generations

argg.. still can't get the picture to post from ST.com...keeps telling me that dynamic pages arent allowed!

Facets (one of the only eps I've seen of DS9)

I still can't figure out how to put pics in.. dsbs already tried to help... ;)

476256.jpg

To put pictures into a post click the IMG button then you have to put the pictures Address into the box. (The picture has to be stored on the internet someplace). That'll do it. It'll look like this:

[IMG=http://www.startrek.com/library/movies/vii_moviepop/art/08.jpg]

:D the thing that really helped me was when Takara said to right click on the picture, go to properties and then paste the address there. WOrks perfectly now. :D:D

i have no idea on hte picture VBG, give us a hint? :D

The Visitor (oh yeah I got it Vabeachguy!)

181pic07.jpg

this is one of my fav episodes

This is from Message in a Bottle, great episode. I'm going to watch it tonight just because of this Pic lol

cheating.jpg

Yeah its my favorite episode of Voyager by far. The only thing that bugs me is that I don't know what class of ship the bigger one with the saucer section is. Heres another one:

536074.jpg

{EDIT}

You went too fast for me. Sorry about that. I don't remember what episode that is you have there.

Yeah its my favorite episode of Voyager by far. The only thing that bugs me is that I don't know what class of ship the bigger one with the saucer section is. Heres another one:

536074.jpg

{EDIT}

You went too fast for me. Sorry about that. I don't remember what episode that is you have there.

Who Morns for Morn. Another great episode.

pic.jpg

I'm not sure on that one, it must be from Voyager though. I've only seen about 2/3 of Voyager but I've seen all of the other series about 10 times through. 20 times through for TOS lol